• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Not sure what the last 20 posts have to do with the topic of this post- NACS adapter on website. Can y’all start another thread or get back on track?

No one ever admits they are wrong anyway so it’s pointless to argue.
Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Not sure what the last 20 posts have to do with the topic of this post- NACS adapter on website. Can y’all start another thread or get back on track?

No one ever admits they are wrong anyway so it’s pointless to argue.
I was wrong to contribute to getting off track on this thread

I apologize.

Yes I did this just to prove you wrong.

OtterJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
My biggest concern is that if we need an OTA update in our trucks to use the adapter and the Tesla network. Given that I took delivery of my truck at the end of October 2023 and have yet to receive any of the major updates, I'm a little concerned about being "hamstrung" without the update.

bmw325_num99

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Engineer
My biggest concern is that if we need an OTA update in our trucks to use the adapter and the Tesla network. Given that I took delivery of my truck at the end of October 2023 and have yet to receive any of the major updates, I'm a little concerned about being "hamstrung" without the update.
Same with me in general plus I was hoping to use Tesla charging for a trip I have coming up in 4 weeks.

kammy

First Name
Kamal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
totally agree. my father has a SR XLT that was purchased in march 2023. it hasn't received a single update. I am planning on taking it to the dealer to get the battery monitor sensor recall completed.

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT

LUXMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO and XLT
Occupation
Pilot
The confirmation says that we will need an over the air update to allow supercharger access.
Ford F-150 Lightning NACS adapter is now on Ford parts website (but can't be ordered yet) IMG_7500

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)
The confirmation says that we will need an over the air update to allow supercharger access.
IMG_7500.jpeg
OTA for Plug & Charge ... Ford FAQs say there is an option to start session via app, too

Status
Not open for further replies.