• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

chrislittle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, F-150 Lightning Pro
I am having issues where there is no NACS adapter tab when I go to connected services. I do see I am getting two failures. Unfortunately I don't know enough about computers to know what's happening or what is the issue.

First failure:
www.globalaccountaem.ford.comundefined/:1
GET https://www.globalaccountaem.ford.comundefined/ net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Second failure:
GET https://www.ford.com/myaccount/null 404 (Not Found)

Unsure if this is what you were talking about but would appreciate if you can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. I'm looking to call Ford during lunch anyway but was curious if there was a simple fix.
In my case it was an error when clicking 'reserve' so if you are not at that point (you get errors prior to that) it likely is entirely something different. You could try from the app to see if the same thing happens, but likely you need ford's help as you noted if you cannot even get into connected services without errors being thrown.
Sponsored

hwangsome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT ER
In my case it was an error when clicking 'reserve' so if you are not at that point (you get errors prior to that) it likely is entirely something different. You could try from the app to see if the same thing happens, but likely you need ford's help as you noted if you cannot even get into connected services without errors being thrown.
Oh I am able to get into connected services and I am part of the Blue Oval Network. I think you might be confusing me with someone else in the thread. When I click Reserve, it brings me to my connected services but with nothing to let me actually reserve one.

hwangsome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT ER
If you are having issues reserving, apparently Ford has no way of letting you do it if you can't do it through the website. They know there is a problem but have no solution. Thanks Ford for wasting my time.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
If you are having issues reserving, apparently Ford has no way of letting you do it if you can't do it through the website. They know there is a problem but have no solution. Thanks Ford for wasting my time.
If they know there is a problem, then a solution is being sought, maybe educating the front line CSR's needs to also be a priority for "Quality being Job One"

hwangsome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT ER
I think the way you say something makes all the difference. I called again to talk to someone else to see if there could be a different option. This time though, the person suggested other things she heard other people have said may have been helpful. Almost like she's trying to help even if the solution isn't there and not just saying, well if you can't do it through the website or app, you just can't get it.
Sponsored