• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

New Chargers Coming to NC

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
The North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality has awarded the second round of funding from the VW settlement for new DC chargers. The locations have started showing up as "Coming Soon" on Plugshare. I downloaded the list and created this map showing all of the new sites. These sites will fill in a lot of holes and hopefully it really will be soon.

Edit: Link is now shared

NC VW Phase 2 Chargers - https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1lMCIQzGcWSUB29lN8T4diQzu7Epj34I&usp=sharing
Sponsored

Last edited:

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Don't get your hopes up. "COMING SOON" often means a very different time frame than most think of.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
The North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality has awarded the second round of funding from the VW settlement for new DC chargers. The locations have started showing up as "Coming Soon" on Plugshare. I downloaded the list and created this map showing all of the new sites. These sites will fill in a lot of holes and hopefully it really will be soon.

Edit: Link is now shared

NC VW Phase 2 Chargers - https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1lMCIQzGcWSUB29lN8T4diQzu7Epj34I&usp=sharing
Encouraging news, these enhancements will make my drag racing / trailer tour a little easier to Rockingham Dragway!

OP
OP
carys98

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR

Sponsored

02Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT ER
Seems as if most of the charging is on the east coast. Why not put some in the Pigeon Forge/ Gatlinburg area and more west.