• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OEM Hankook tires

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
My Pro (SR) has OEM Michelin on with 8K on the truck at 36 PSI. Rear tires look like the first day. Front outside has a very tiny barely noticeable wear. It looks like it should make it to 40K easy.

p.s. I do mostly behave on turns and only lose it once in a while in a straight line.
Sponsored

Whammy Bar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1971 F100 + 2022⚡Lariat ER
Occupation
Electrician
Door jam recommends 36 pissys.... running them that high, while in tolerance of the tire rating, may be not doing things in your favor.

Also, the all-terrain option was $150 when ordered.

jetfixr1

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Mine were like that - started wearing noticeably at 5,000 miles and just got worse. I swapped them at a little over 40K for Falken Wildpeak AT III in the LT size - heavy, but the range hit seems minimal and the ride is actually a great improvement. And they are actual AT tires, not the Suburban Assault Tires that came with the truck.
How much of a hit in range did you take? Is it 0.2 mi/kw?

Ish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Powerboost XLT; ‘23 Lariat ER ordered
The Goodyears that they started putting on at the factory towards the end of last year (October blend) recommend 42 PSI. Just rolled over 2700 miles and even wear on all 4 so far.

Bokenator

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning - Antimatter Blue
I
I absolutely love my truck. But my 2022 Lariat Lightning has 22,000 miles on it and all 4 tires are Hankook dynapro and came from the Ford factory. The inner and outer edges of all 4 tires are worn bald. Inflation is kept to 47-51 psi. Anyone else having this issue?
I'm with you on this one- same tire, same issue. Edges are in rough shape, but tread down the middle seems to be okay. Need to purchase a depth gauge and report back. I only keep mine inflated to 38psi, and just crested 15k miles. I am looking to replace my rims and tires anyway to make my truck look more like a truck, so probably will sell the original rims/tires as full size spares with at least some tread on them. Doubt they would last passed 30k if I end up leaving them on the truck.
Sponsored