• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OTA 3.5.2

Drillerr

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ram Limited
My build date was 8/10 and it was delivered 8/25. The update was installed today 9/7. I have not received any prior updates before this one.
Sponsored

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
I had a early May blend date. I don't see PAAK indication anywhere in Firdpass app after update. Where would it be - Vehicle tab -> Features and Settings?

Also, I've never had any data populate in Charge Logs. Is this a known issue?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
7/25 build week and later are reporting success with PaaK, anyone with an earlier build got it working?

gsquirrel02

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Pathfinder
I don't have that...mine says System Update and says I'm up to date. On another note, this truck with AA and iHeart radio seems to have drained my phone battery. I guess I will need to update my charge strategy(none before today).
Mine is the same as yours - has never shown anything different - even though my FordPass app says I've been updated to 3.5.2.

Ford F-150 Lightning OTA 3.5.2 IMG_20220908_101717

Maybe SYNC version makes a difference?

Ford F-150 Lightning OTA 3.5.2 IMG_20220908_102626__01

Last edited:

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Mine is the same as yours - has never shown anything different - even though my FordPass app says I've been updated to 3.5.2.

IMG_20220908_101717.jpg

Maybe SYNC version makes a difference?

IMG_20220908_102626__01.jpg
Touch that blue up arrow over to the right of "Update Details".

Ford F-150 Lightning OTA 3.5.2 1662648976630

Sponsored

tomjackbear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Sonata, Honda HRV, Ford F150L
The "Update Details" menu item will display the last OTA update for some time (few days? a week?) then will move to just display "Your system is up-to-date".

From reading on here and the Mach-E forum there is no way to tell what the currently installed Power-Up version is. I believe the dealer's OASIS system can tell which updates have been applied to a VIN but that is not an easy way to get the information.

gsquirrel02

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Pathfinder
The "Update Details" menu item will display the last OTA update for some time (few days? a week?) then will move to just display "Your system is up-to-date".
Maybe it shows that on some vehicles, but it has never shown anything other than "Your system is up-to-date" on mine, and I check fairly regularly as I've been expecting it to change. Maybe I missed it, but I don't think so.

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
Just wanted to share that trucks with earlier build dates (Mine was 5/19) will not have PAAK enabled on the 3.5.2 update.

A following update (though not necessarily the next) that is expected to occur within a month will enable PAAK for the earlier builds. There is no reason to attempt resets on your phone or truck to get PAAK to work at this point if you are on an earlier build.

As always- Grain of salt because you don't know me , but I'm confident in the source of my information.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Running out the garage like Forest Gump
Gave it a try today, PaaK was a no-go as expected after numerous posts and a couple DM's.

Older builds won't be able to use this feature until a subsequent update is sent out.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
This reminded me I have OASIS access...shows I have 3.2.0 pending as of 1:33 today.
Good luck with that and please let us know if you can get it to apply. 3.2.0 is an APIM update. Mine downloaded on August 8 - a month ago, but never gave me an option to apply. I can use Forscan and reset the module and get it to give me a pop up on the phone again, but never get an apply button in Sync.

I have it from a good source Ford is aware of this sitting there and not applied.
Let us know what you are able to make happen and if you can get that update applied however.

By the way - my truck has all of these updates waiting. I can already tell in another month or two I'm going to have to break down and invest in FDRS.
Ford F-150 Lightning OTA 3.5.2 1661818912825

Sponsored

DiveMan911

First Name
R.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 Acura TL, '13 Ford Escape
PAAK is getting a lot of attention on this thread, and I too am an earlier build date and itā€™s not working: I want it, but Itā€™s not worth me getting upset about.
Soā€¦Iā€™m going to shift gears: I had heard that there was a change in one of the updates: either 3.3 or 3.4 that affected the 1-pedal drive. I went from 3.2 to 3.5.2 and I havenā€™t noticed a difference in the 1-pedal drive ā€œaggressivenessā€. Thoughts?

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
PAAK is getting a lot of attention on this thread, and I too am an earlier build date and itā€™s not working: I want it, but Itā€™s not worth me getting upset about.
Soā€¦Iā€™m going to shift gears: I had heard that there was a change in one of the updates: either 3.3 or 3.4 that affected the 1-pedal drive. I went from 3.2 to 3.5.2 and I havenā€™t noticed a difference in the 1-pedal drive ā€œaggressivenessā€. Thoughts?
How often are you driving? There was definitely a big change on when regen kicked in. Before it was once you started lifting off the accelerator it would start kicking in, now itā€™s once you are almost fully off that it starts kicking in and comes on smoother.

2000Firehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
How often are you driving? There was definitely a big change on when regen kicked in. Before it was once you started lifting off the accelerator it would start kicking in, now itā€™s once you are almost fully off that it starts kicking in and comes on smoother.
I agree with this. I drive with 1PD on all the time. It was very aggressive upon even the first move up with the pedal. Not that it was bad, but was a little harder to modulate. Now it seems to allow the pedal to come up quite a bit before the regen kicks in. Havenā€™t had a chance to put a ton of miles on yet of course. Interestingly enough, my wife drove the truck yesterday for about 75 miles with 1PD on because I forgot to turn it off and didnā€™t mention any negative comments. With the original 1PD she absolutely hated it.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
I don't have that...mine says System Update and says I'm up to date. On another note, this truck with AA and iHeart radio seems to have drained my phone battery. I guess I will need to update my charge strategy(none before today).
I went to hardwired usb connection

DiveMan911

First Name
R.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 Acura TL, '13 Ford Escape
Iā€™ve done a reasonable amount of driving around town, when one pedal drive would be most utilized and I would argue Iā€™m fairly sensitive to things in my vehicles, but I have not noticed a difference. šŸ¤”
Sponsored