• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OTA 3.5.2

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
PAAK is getting a lot of attention on this thread, and I too am an earlier build date and it’s not working: I want it, but It’s not worth me getting upset about.
So…I’m going to shift gears: I had heard that there was a change in one of the updates: either 3.3 or 3.4 that affected the 1-pedal drive. I went from 3.2 to 3.5.2 and I haven’t noticed a difference in the 1-pedal drive “aggressiveness”. Thoughts?
I don't drive with 1PD on, but one of those updates substantially changed the aggressiveness of the regen when letting off the accelerator. I was ok with it before, but love it now that I can coast much more smoothly.
Sponsored

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
I’ve done a reasonable amount of driving around town, when one pedal drive would be most utilized and I would argue I’m fairly sensitive to things in my vehicles, but I have not noticed a difference. 🤔
I’m right there with ya. Upgraded to the new one in this thread and felt no change to the pedal. My first since taking delivery two weeks ago. Before that I was on 3.2 I believe.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Mine just showed up mid-drive!

Funny it was on the app - not on the Sync screen...

But finally after 6 weeks.....
Ford F-150 Lightning OTA 3.5.2 Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 4.46.34 PM

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Mine just showed up mid-drive!

Funny it was on the app - not on the Sync screen...

But finally after 6 weeks.....
Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 4.46.34 PM.jpg
What version just showed up? Con you confirm 3.5.2 or perhaps even a newer release?

OP
OP
cvalue13

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning ER Lariat
Occupation
Fun-Employed
What version just showed up? Con you confirm 3.5.2 or perhaps even a newer release?
It’s strange behavior, at least to my ignorance. The last update I received, that shows, was the 3.5.2, which occurred the date I started this thread.

But then I had something ‘update’ yesterday, as all the sudden my big screen showed a Mach e for a drive or two. Now it’s back to an F150.

Software update screen still shows the same 3.5.2 update language as when I stated thread.

Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Reactions: GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
It’s strange behavior, at least to my ignorance. The last update I received, that shows, was the 3.5.2, which occurred the date I started this thread.

But then I had something ‘update’ yesterday, as all the sudden my big screen showed a Mach e for a drive or two. Now it’s back to an F150.

Software update screen still shows the same 3.5.2 update language as when I stated thread.
So what you are describing is what was noted by the ones that got the 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 updates. Many of us (I'm in that boat) seemed to get stuck on 3.1 and then 3.5.2 came along. Previously never received the other 2 or 3 updates.

Maybe they are getting the interim updates rolled out to us now. Getting us all caught up. It was known that the APIM file for 3.2 had been downloaded to the truck, but never triggered and applied.

OP
OP
cvalue13

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning ER Lariat
Occupation
Fun-Employed
So what you are describing is what was noted by the ones that got the 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 updates.
yes, I do believe I got each of those updates previous to being one of the early ones (here) to get the 3.5.2

Unlike some others with the interim updates, I never previously saw eg my vehicle icon change from an F150 to a Mach E and back. That occurred not until several days after 3.5.2 was installed

*shrug*

Reactions: GDN

data003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Took awhile but I finally got this update. I went from 3.4.0 to 3.5.2

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
I received my Lighting 9-24-22 and just got this 3.5.2 update yesterday, regen is much lighter.

Sponsored

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
Same here too. Just got 3.5.2 tonight

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Yup. Me too. I know this isn't update related but
Any of you guys have trouble with bluecruise going totally hands free? My system on San diego freeways alerts me to bluecruise available but the car icon never turns blue. It stays green and stays as enhanced cruis control. The blue steering wheel comes on though...

I was hoping an update would fix this.

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Any of you guys have trouble with bluecruise going totally hands free?
Yes. My case (supposedly) has been elevated to the Blue Cruise team a few days ago.

The one thing I noticed is that the FordPass app connected services expiration date in the app is correct – the truck in-service date in 2025. However, if you go into the (15" screen) SYNC version in General Settings, the bottom line shows my hands-free Blue Cruise expired on October 12, 2022, which is 60 days from when I took delivery of the truck. I haven't driven on very many Hands-Free mapped routes, but it was working.

one of those updates substantially changed the aggressiveness of the regen when letting off the accelerator. I was ok with it before, but love it now that I can coast much more smoothly.
One other data point more in line with this thread. My truck seemed to skip the update (3.4?) that re-mapped the aggressive regen. 1PD and Blue Cruise 'NOT hands-free' is really harsh and uses pretty aggressive braking in traffic. I've stopped using it in anything more than regular open road traffic.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Yup. Me too. I know this isn't update related but
Any of you guys have trouble with bluecruise going totally hands free? My system on San diego freeways alerts me to bluecruise available but the car icon never turns blue. It stays green and stays as enhanced cruis control. The blue steering wheel comes on though...

I was hoping an update would fix this.
Toggle the lane keeping switch off/on until it's stays on, possibly that will engage blue cruise.
Sponsored