• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Since I got this update on 2/24 the fordpass app doesn't show my charge history, nor does it show that the truck is actively plugged in and charging or awaiting to charge. I'm pretty sure I checked all the coms settings, but is there something I missed? Should I factory reset the sync system?
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I'm pretty sure I checked all the coms settings, but is there something I missed? Should I factory reset the sync system?
"coms" is that what you refer to as Data sharing consents?

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
"coms" is that what you refer to as Data sharing consents?
Yeah, I can't remember what all the menu items were, but it's where you can choose to share things like driving history and such. I turned it all off, then turned everything on one by one except for the driving history and insurance reporting ones. Ford doesn't need to know how I drive.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Yeah, I can't remember what all the menu items were, but it's where you can choose to share things like driving history and such. I turned it all off, then turned everything on one by one except for the driving history and insurance reporting ones. Ford doesn't need to know how I drive.
If you've turned on the required feature just remember that charging logs are delayed to day after unplugging, but other data like SOC and current charger connection status should be visible immediately.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
If you've turned on the required feature just remember that charging logs are delayed to day after unplugging, but other data like SOC and current charger connection status should be visible immediately.
It's weird cause I know at least some connectivity is happening. I can see the SOC updates on the main screen as it charges. And I can use the lock and unlock buttons and see the truck flash lights accordingly, but even though it's currently plugged in, I don't get the blue "charging complete" banner I should see at the bottom.
Ford F-150 Lightning Power-Up OTA 6.1.0 - BlueCruise Map Update IMG_1664.PNG

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
It's weird cause I know at least some connectivity is happening. I can see the SOC updates on the main screen as it charges. And I can use the lock and unlock buttons and see the truck flash lights accordingly, but even though it's currently plugged in, I don't get the blue "charging complete" banner I should see at the bottom.
IMG_1664.PNG
Try turning on the remaining data sharing functions that are off currently.
Unplug, then plug in again, does it appear then?

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Try turning on the remaining data sharing functions that are off currently.
Unplug, then plug in again, does it appear then?
Unplugged, turned it all off, turned it all on again, and it did show up when I plugged in again. So either the second reset of everything, or maybe charging was attached to driving data for some reason. Still no charge logs for this period of time, but I don't care much about those anyway.

Sponsored
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro ER
Occupation
Medicine
I started plugging in my 3 week old truck every night, which also happens to be right next to my WiFi router. This is my 3rd update in less than 1 week. Cranking through them.

Vorador

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Ford Escape
Got mine today too. 2 updates so far this week.

maverick129

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Expedition
Got this update today. Three updates in four days. Glad to be in the 6. Software
Range now.

Dinozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning ER Lariat
Got this update today. Three updates in four days. Glad to be in the 6. Software
Range now.

Same here. Bought 2/24. Got 4.2.3.1 last night and got 6.1.0 today.

I didn’t even realize I got it I went into the app and checked myself and was surprised to see it installed.

I’m so confused about so many things. Like why did my truck brand new have the YouTube and NBC apps but it wasn’t “supposed” to receive them until it downloaded some of these updates ?

So far I don’t know of any new features I’ve gained. Still can’t see my SOC. Speed limit sign has not moved.

Only thing that’s noticeable changed since my truck was brand new is my CarPlay Bluetooth connection keeps getting worse. PAAK has gotten noticeably worse as well.

Dinozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning ER Lariat
My blue cruise seems to have stopped after updating to 6.1.0

Did anyone else have that issue? If I google that problem, it seems a lot of Mach E owners were affected that way?
Sponsored