• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RudeLightning

First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Lightning Platinum, 22' Bronco Badlands
Had my electrician install the FCSP with a small sub panel and 14-50 receptacle, all feeding into a 200 amp main panel 90' away.

Spring project will be to paint the garage and have the floor epoxy coated.
Ford F-150 Lightning Show me your Ford Charge Station Pro installs Ford Charge Station Pro (1) Install 3-4-23

9onmy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M2, Ducati MTS 1260, 2023 SR Lightning XLT
Occupation
Housemaker/Veteran
What a conundrum. I had a solar master electrician by today. A little baffled by the quick install instructions. Called Sunrun. They were useless. Got transferred 4 times. Why would Ford join with stupidity? I guess stupid is as stupid does. Tried to call AAEsolar, of course, their one agent unavailable and leave a message. @Ford Motor Company better step up to this home whole home (partial, based on circuits) bull sheet. Isn’t that your campaign and why I bought instead of Generac?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Does the Charge Station Pro by default put out DC when the AC power is cut, or does it have to be configured to do this?
Extra hardware and configurations are required, the FCSP is only the conduit of DC400V from the truck back to the HIS system inverter to generate 240/120v split phase for the house and power emergency backup circuits