• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sync 4A Power-Up Update Coming

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning Sync 4A Power-Up Update Coming 9A16748F-311F-4F43-A907-8C2CF5FCB32D

I clicked the see what’s coming, but didn’t see anything new, so this might be an old email from the last update that Ford put out. Who knows…. Anyone else get it?
Sponsored

KingStraasha

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, Antimatter Blue
I received the same e-mail a month ago but never received the update.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
I clicked the see what’s coming, but didn’t see anything new, so this might be an old email from the last update that Ford put out. Who knows…. Anyone else get it?
Yep, I got it too.
Last December 9th ;)
Ford F-150 Lightning Sync 4A Power-Up Update Coming 1679705537120

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Nothing new like that in a few months.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
I think a good indicator that this is once again Ford's huge fail at being able to even email us when they should, much less make consistent good updates to our trucks, is that many ICE owners also received this email.

They are all speculating if Ford was going to make 4A an upgrade to them I think that talk was all tongue in cheek however.

I think this is an email fail.

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I think a good indicator that this is once again Ford's huge fail at being able to even email us when they should, much less make consistent good updates to our trucks, is that many ICE owners also received this email.

They are all speculating if Ford was going to make 4A an upgrade to them I think that talk was all tongue in cheek however.

I think this is an email fail.
The funniest part is I received it four times. Twice when it actually happened and the twice yesterday lol

I wonder when Ford will get serious about software

Reactions: GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
The funniest part is I received it four times. Twice when it actually happened and the twice yesterday lol

I wonder when Ford will get serious about software
You couldn't be more right about that and I just read this on Yahoo - I was coming to make a thread about it, but this is just as appropriate. I laughed out loud when I read this. I liked Farley 2 years ago, but he is becoming the next buffoon.

This company still doesn't even understand software and they want to make a headline like this. My only thoughts are it must be technology that all the others already passed on and think is worthless.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/video/ford-t3-ev-technology-no-150517071.html

Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Your dealer has to mark it as sold in order for Ford to know.
My sales rep wasn't responding to me so I started emailing the sales manager. He said he reached out to Ford and both the dealership and Ford show it sold. But for some reason I still don't have reward points and SunRun hasn't shipped my charger. They can't get their own internal software right either it seems.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
My sales rep wasn't responding to me so I started emailing the sales manager. He said he reached out to Ford and both the dealership and Ford show it sold. But for some reason I still don't have reward points and SunRun hasn't shipped my charger. They can't get their own internal software right either it seems.
Some people have reported it taking 4-5 weeks to get the points. SunRun is all over the place. I got an email from them requesting address verification and received the CSP about 2 weeks later. Others have waited several weeks.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
The easiest way to see if it's mark sold is to call the Ford team at Sunrun. They were very helpful. Their number is 844-809-4330. They will want your order number which is the original 8-digit reservation number (e.g., started with 108 for early reservation numbers). They will know if your vehicle is marked as sold in their system.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
The easiest way to see if it's mark sold is to call the Ford team at Sunrun. They were very helpful. Their number is 844-809-4330. They will want your order number which is the original 8-digit reservation number (e.g., started with 108 for early reservation numbers). They will know if your vehicle is marked as sold in their system.
I called SunRun two weeks ago and they said it didn't show as sold. Part of the reason why I've been harassing the dealer. This was the last response I got this past week:

"I have been on the phone with Ford a few times today to figure out what is going on. It is showing sold on the dealer side and also Ford's side, so my regional rep is figuring it out. Ford is also trying to push through the shipment of the charger until they get it figured out."

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Public side data glitch, might not be sending the status updates to Sunrun, and might also be why we aren't seeing production data updates on the public tracking systems.

Someone needs to reboot a system/chron
Sponsored