• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Thanks, Ford Website, but it's already here. I just received this notification. I will be heading to the dealership at lunch to pick up the truck

1653559773489.png
What time shall I look for your first post pacific time?? We all are living threw you now. Congratulations!!

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
What time shall I look for your first post pacific time?? We all are living threw you now. Congratulations!!
Frankly I am surprised they didn't head over yesterday to get some photos. I know I did for our Mach-e!

OP
OP
oneguynick

oneguynick

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
CTO
Frankly I am surprised they didn't head over yesterday to get some photos. I know I did for our Mach-e!
My darn day job kept me busy until they closed. I will likely be picking up around 1100 Detroit time.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
My darn day job kept me busy until they closed. I will likely be picking up around 1100 Detroit time.
We are all waiting with baited breath.

Sponsored

Walle1jm

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning SR XLT 312A
I’m sure those of us in Michigan would love to throw you a Memorial Day BBQ for the chance to take a ride in it with you! Lol 😂

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Thanks, Ford Website, but it's already here. I just received this notification. I will be heading to the dealership at lunch to pick up the truck

1653559773489.png
If you are military or a first responder, be sure to ask in the $1,000 military/first responder incentive applies to you. Expires May 31.

OP
OP
oneguynick

oneguynick

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
CTO
D
If you are military or a first responder, be sure to ask in the $1,000 military/first responder incentive applies to you. Expires May 31.
Do you know if it applies to Vets also?

Sponsored

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
EV Gypsy
I think the real reason for slow Production to Deliveries is now becoming evident.

Ford has chosen to take the heat by holding back that final step and doing hands-on testing on a batch of customer and mannequin Lightnings.

It is exciting to be a very early Lightning Owner but you guys are basically Beta Testers. I hope pain will not follow.

Anyone who has taken part in being a MS or OS Beta Tester in the past few years knows the pain involved when things go horribly wrong and one has to rebuild and reboot repeatedly after a bad download.

I, for one, am glad my build is more in the middle of the pack. But Congrats to those driving your new trucks in the next few days, and I pray Ford has found all of the Gremlins.

Hope @oneguynick will be a prolific poster on the Pros and Cons in the weeks to come.

OP
OP
oneguynick

oneguynick

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
CTO
I think the real reason for slow Production to Deliveries is now becoming evident.

Ford has chosen to take the heat by holding back that final step and doing hands-on testing on a batch of customer and mannequin Lightnings.

It is exciting to be a very early Lightning Owner but you guys are basically Beta Testers. I hope pain will not follow.

Anyone who has taken part in being a MS or OS Beta Tester in the past few years knows the pain involved when things go horribly wrong and one has to rebuild and reboot repeatedly after a bad download.

I, for one, am glad my build is more in the middle of the pack. But Congrats to those driving your new trucks in the next few days, and I pray Ford has found all of the Gremlins.

Hope @oneguynick will be a prolific poster on the Pros and Cons in the weeks to come.
I am a CTO and geek who lives in beta/alpha/rapid release worlds. I am fine to be the beta tester and share all that feedback with the greater group here. Our Tesla had similar growing pains, but it was worth it for us as a family.

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Eternal Vestibule
Do you have a YT channel or Twitch you can live stream your delivery process, we all wanna be there at minute 1.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
@oneguynick how will you use your new F150 Lightning?
Around town ride, commuter, will you be pulling a RV, boat or toy hauler short or long distances?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.