• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

JLee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, 2015 Mustang GT, 2005 GX470
Out of curiosity, did they tell you where your truck was located? As of 9/10, I had moved from ramp 51 in Flatrock to ramp 59 next to the Dearborn truck plant
Nope. The previous update was sent to body (presumably for bedliner). It did pop up in FordPass the other day so I sent the activation request, which is now pending - hopefully someone will respond to it one way or the other and then I’ll at least know someone is touching it.
Sponsored

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator, F-150 Lightning, Mustang Mach-e
Checked tracking this morning and I think my truck is in Mira Loma waiting to be loaded on to a trailer. Sounds like it arrived at 9:30pm 9/19.. Mira Loma is 5 miles from my dealer.
TTGX992275
Yo man, same now, Mira Loma waiting to be loaded!

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Anyone else have their delivery dates disappear on their order page?

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Mine was gone this AM but still on the .ca tracking site

Sponsored

Jefro8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Dates disappeared from mobile, but they are there on a computer.

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2

Straight2VHS

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE, 1995 Mustang 5.0
Curious if any Mira Loma station people are getting their trucks delivered. I decided to do a forum search on Mira Loma and found this thread. I am from the 5/2 build week group and my truck has been stuck in Mira Loma since 8/14 and has yet to be delivered. I’m have been told there is a carrier dispute impacting all so cal dealers. Is this impacting anyone here by chance? Yes, you read this right. I am a 5/2 build week still waiting for my truck.

Sponsored

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator, F-150 Lightning, Mustang Mach-e
Curious if any Mira Loma station people are getting their trucks delivered. I decided to do a forum search on Mira Loma and found this thread. I am from the 5/2 build week group and my truck has been stuck in Mira Loma since 8/14 and has yet to be delivered. I’m have been told there is a carrier dispute impacting all so cal dealers. Is this impacting anyone here by chance? Yes, you read this right. I am a 5/2 build week still waiting for my truck.
Can’t say I’m excited to hear this… sorry man, that’s terrible. I saw Lightnings (at least 3) get delivered to my dealership from July to September. None of us have been delivered yet though so stay tuned?

Straight2VHS

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE, 1995 Mustang 5.0
Can’t say I’m excited to hear this… sorry man, that’s terrible. I saw Lightnings (at least 3) get delivered to my dealership from July to September. None of us have been delivered yet though so stay tuned?
Well just a heads up, I have heard there is a massive # of cars in a storage lot out there waiting for the dispute to end.

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group BD3C8E3E-B5B6-4344-BFA3-533ECF8B53B7

Dealership report, they don’t have any more information. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Mine has been at Mira Loma since 9/11. Delivery date has been pushed from 9/16-9/22 to 9/27-10/3. I thought my wait was long but yours is crazy. Sorry about your long wait.

Last edited:

Dalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer
Does anyone know what it takes to get the trucks moved? Is it a full truck to various dealerships in So Cal or is a full truck to one specific dealership? Anyone also know about how many vehicles are required for a delivery truck to be considered full?
Sponsored