• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

inabottle

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Chevy Silverado 1500
I just checked tracking and received the same "no status available." Last night it said 11am today.

Last night I saw a satellite slam into a an asteroid, Dimorphos, which is 525 feet in diameter and it hit it dead center. The train, I mean space ship, was moving at 15,000 mph (4.2 miles/sec), hit the asteroid 50 feet from center at a distance of 6,800,000 miles from earth. It pulled into the station right on time.

Am I alone in expecting better tracking from CSX than "no status" after a long journey. Not like humanity does not possess the technology to do so!

e5kodmrjjbq91.jpg
Ha right? These trucks are basically space ships with all the tech/gps/cameras...you'd think a tiny map on the vehicle status page wouldn't be a huge ask.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
I just checked tracking and received the same "no status available." Last night it said 11am today.

Last night I saw a satellite slam into a an asteroid, Dimorphos, which is 525 feet in diameter and it hit it dead center. The train, I mean space ship, was moving at 15,000 mph (4.2 miles/sec), hit the asteroid 50 feet from center at a distance of 6,800,000 miles from earth. It pulled into the station right on time.

Am I alone in expecting better tracking from CSX than "no status" after a long journey. Not like humanity does not possess the technology to do so!

e5kodmrjjbq91.jpg
There may be a supply shortage of talented engineers and developers. You can have them either at NASA kicking asteroids off course to save the planet or you can have them at Ford fixing the tracking and communication systems so you know when you will get your toy. The sad thing is I know which one you pick ;)

Sponsored

mklcolvin

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Insight, 2022 Lightning Lariat LR
Occupation
Retired; Former Systems Engineer
Hot dog! My new baby just arrived at the dealership, and I'm going to pick her up tomorrow! Hope this happens for everyone here

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1664313464571

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Well the status on the Selkirk, NY train arrival changed from "no status" to "shipment was constructively placed" at 10am 9/28 today. Guess that is better than destructively placed. Anyone heard of that category? Maybe it means waiting for a convoy to go to dealer.

Last edited:

inabottle

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Chevy Silverado 1500
Well the status on the Selkirk, NY train arrival changed from "no status" to "shipment was constructively placed" at 10am 9/28 today. Guess that is better than destructively placed. Anyone heard of that category? Maybe it means waiting for a convoy to go to dealer.
Pretty sure it means it's overdue waiting for a truck to unload it and pick it up. Fingers crossed that means it'll hit the dealer soon.

slojim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lexus acura ford
My truck is supposed to be here in central coast Calif around Oct 6-12. Tha railcar is sitting at Blue Island, Illinois as of today. Anybody else have their truck on railcar TTGX979132?

Sponsored
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Occupation
Community Association Management
This morning I woke up to an email inviting me to "complete my purchase" and "continue to cart". I thought that seemed odd, since I had not received any other correspondence specifically indicating that it was delivered to the dealer.

I called my sales rep around lunch time and he just confirmed within the last hour that it is there - came in this morning! They're getting it all detailed and ceramic coated now, should be picking it up tomorrow!!!

@TaxmanHog

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
This morning I woke up to an email inviting me to "complete my purchase" and "continue to cart". I thought that seemed odd, since I had not received any other correspondence specifically indicating that it was delivered to the dealer.

I called my sales rep around lunch time and he just confirmed within the last hour that it is there - came in this morning! They're getting it all detailed and ceramic coated now, should be picking it up tomorrow!!!

@TaxmanHog
Congrats! Do you know what type of ceramic coating you are going with and the cost?

astolleis

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Atlas Blue Lighting
Seems like it is good news day! I woke up to find that my delievery date changed to 9/27 to 10/3. My dealer confirmed the truck is in San Antonio that he should see it in a week or two. I'm hoping he sees it this week, it is only 88 miles to get from train depot to dealer.

4Reeley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat
Long time lurker in this group. I have my truck now so here goes:
Lariat ER AMB, tow tech, max tow, spray-in liner
2022 Wave 7 invite
Order date: 6/16
Build week: 8/22
Blend date: 8/23 (sticker)
In Production: 8/27