• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/05 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I have called the Norfolk southern phone line with the train car # and it was last updated 1/17 @4am (sounded like "PCO Port Wilmington"). No movement since then and still listed as "inactive" on United Road. Come on...just take it off the train already.
Mine sat on the train over 24hrs before they unloaded it at the final destination
Sponsored

ddaputnam

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Energi, 23 Lightning XLT
Got my Pass Rewards today. A few days in, question for the group. Anything you would have ordered differently? Me I would have got the 312A package. I swear it was more than $5000 when I ordered.

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
A few days in, question for the group. Anything you would have ordered differently? Me I would have got the 312A package. I swear it was more than $5000 when I ordered.
Hard to say. I purposely didn’t choose any options because I was trying to have the lowest MSRP because I thought I was getting the NJ rebate. Ford never submitted the 2023 lightning (they did 2022) into the program so no rebate for me unless they hurry up and submit it !!

I do wish I had the 360 cameras but not sure that would be worth the $3k or whatever it cost since the tow tech and power package were necessary to get it. What package came with running boards? Maybe that package would be worth it to me since I have to buy them separate.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I was across the street from the dealership when I got this email. Doesn't that mean it's delivered? I circled around and it's no where to be seen.
The tracker database says it has landed!

Sponsored

Fastnf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 lightning
Just checked the tracker and it shows shows complete purchase. So I have texted my salesman to see what the status is at the dealer. Hopefully I can pick it up soon. :)

Fastnf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 lightning
Just confirmed with my salesman the truck is at the dealer. I am planing to pick it up on Saturday after PDI and Detailing. Told him not to try to hard on the detailing as I live down a dirt road and across a stream ford so it going to be muddy before I even get it home. It will be a ranch work truck not a garage queen. :p

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I called my dealer and told them they have the truck. They offered me job. It is there.
Basically the same thing for me. I called my sales guy this morning to let them know it was there and he had to go check at their other lot and they still haven't been notified it was delivered by Ford as of 7pm tonight just a notice it was going to be Convoy'd soon (yesterday 1/18)

Last edited:

LightningProAval

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro
This production week has gone quiet from all the delivered trucks. I’m still stuck in Dearborn awaiting a shipped notification :( …What can i do to get out of ramp 59 purgatory?

Sponsored

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150 XLT / 2023 Ford Lightning Pro
This production week has gone quiet from all the delivered trucks. I’m still stuck in Dearborn awaiting a shipped notification :( …What can i do to get out of ramp 59 purgatory?
I’m right there with you. Built 12/31/22….nothing since. Every chat they just update to a new delivery date range…but they say it hasn’t even shipped.

cdcmhogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lighting ER Lariat
Blend Date 12/5, Shipped 12/22. Been sitting unloaded from the UP train at Roper yard in SLC since 1/4/23. Still no indication that it will move anytime soon. Dealer has no idea what's up... Delivery date keeps slipping one week at a time. Ugh...

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150 XLT / 2023 Ford Lightning Pro
Curious where you are located? I thought I saw at one point that within a certain distance from plant they might convoy instead of rail? Maybe waiting to get enough F150s going to same area? I’m located in Central Illinois. Probably too far for this scenario…but just spitballing. Maybe giving Ford too much credit?

plucas005

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 Pro, Tesla MY
Todays my day. It was dropped off to the dealer overnight.
Fingers crossed for no price games at the dealer.
Update: Got my Pro at the agreed price after price lock and private offer. Couldn't take it home yet because the bank I am using couldn't get everything processed yesterday before close of business, so have to wait until Monday. The agony! 😩