• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Volt, F150 Lightning Pro
I assume everyone saw this, but if not the bottom line is that the Lightning will retain the $7500 tax credit (for vehicles under $80k), even after April 17th. Tax credit for Mustang Mach-E is getting cut in half to $3750. Good news for those of you awaiting deliver, no longer need to be stressing about racing against the clock.

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...electric-vehicle-lineup-eligible-for-inf.html

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
Perhaps it is due to where the batteries are assembled. The SK batteries used in the Lightning are assembled in SC - where are the batteries for the MMe assembled?

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Just out of curiosity, who here in the build week has a truck that is"Built" and was never shipped yet? Am I the only person here in this situation? 😕

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Just out of curiosity, who here in the build week has a truck that is"Built" and was never shipped yet? Am I the only person here in this situation? 😕
Of the members who shared their VIN and blend dates on the forum table, you're the last man standing, (though I can't research your VIN xxx )

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Of the members who shared their VIN and blend dates on the forum table, you're the last man standing, (though I can't research your VIN xxx )

Wow. Really?

Maybe mine was one of the trucks that caught fire.

I can pm you my vin if you want. :unsure:

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Wow. Really?

Maybe mine was one of the trucks that caught fire.

I can pm you my vin if you want. :unsure:
You're welcome to send me your VIN, but if you are doing the same types of searches I am then I will likely see what you're seeing, may be worth a quick validation, I'll keep your XXX discreet .

Unfortunately there are examples from late 2022 that are also stalled, not necessarily because they had bad batteries or damaged in production, but likely trapped behind re-work inventory, only to be released when the lot-boys reach it after moving trucks ahead of yours and others.

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
You're welcome to send me your VIN, but if you are doing the same types of searches I am then I will likely see what you're seeing, may be worth a quick validation, I'll keep your XXX discreet .

Unfortunately there are examples from late 2022 that are also stalled, not necessarily because they had bad batteries or damaged in production, but likely trapped behind re-work inventory, only to be released when the lot-boys reach it after moving trucks ahead of yours and others.
I thought about that and I am hoping that I was not one that slipped through the cracks.

I appreciate ALL of your work that you put in around here.

Thank you. :cool:

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
I feel like everyone who has gotten their truck recently had them already in a lot away from Michigan. Maybe the ones that were backed up in Michigan are now awaiting trains to take them to the next shipping lot, and the bottleneck is there.

Sponsored

Puffoluffagus

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER
Mine is still reportedly is in a railyard 2 hours away per my dealer a few days ago. Still awaiting delivery to my dealer with the eta was 4/4-4/10. However the status hasn't really updated since 2/4. So not sure if that's just old data, if my truck got sent back to Dearborn, or something else. Just got to wait until the delivery window passes and if I don't have my truck still, I'll inquire again.

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Mine is still reportedly is in a railyard 2 hours away per my dealer a few days ago. Still awaiting delivery to my dealer with the eta was 4/4-4/10. However the status hasn't really updated since 2/4. So not sure if that's just old data, if my truck got sent back to Dearborn, or something else. Just got to wait until the delivery window passes and if I don't have my truck still, I'll inquire again.

My tracker stopped updating a month ago. It says my ETA is 3-10 to 3-16. I think my truck has been overlooked and now is lost in the system somewhere. 😕

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
My tracker stopped updating a month ago. It says my ETA is 3-10 to 3-16. I think my truck has been overlooked and now is lost in the system somewhere. 😕
Have you been in touch with your dealer? From what I saw, when the truck is turned on, it broadcast the location of it to their order tracking software.

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Have you been in touch with your dealer? From what I saw, when the truck is turned on, it broadcast the location of it to their order tracking software.

I think he can track it because he sent me a picture a few days ago of the giant parking lot that it is supposed to be in, in Dearborn, "Ramp 59". It has supposedly been there since it's been built in January. My truck information hasn't been updated since February 1st. With no info updates since 2-1 23 and the ETA stopped updating in early March, I think something is clearly wrong as to the shipment of my truck.

buttah_hustle

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Toyota Sienna, Future 2023 Ford Lightning Pro
@Lightning Rod you're not the only one. Mine has been on Ramp 51 since the 22nd of January. My estimated delivery is still Feb 10-16. Dealer can't tell me much, nor can Ford
Sponsored