• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Yep.

I got my production picture today too.
Super Happy for you @lightningforum6 but I don't see your info in the Order tracker. So it is nice news, but not helpful for me to figure out where I stand in relation. Did I miss your info?

lightningforum6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Super Happy for you @lightningforum6 but I don't see your info in the Order tracker. So it is nice news, but not helpful for me to figure out where I stand in relation. Did I miss your info?
I joined the forum later in the process, mainly to contribute to the financing discussion since the forum helped me find a great deal.

8/16 blend; mods popped +/- 8/18; tear tag a day or two later; in production date of 8/19; Built date of 8/29; shipped 9/8; arrived at dealer late on 9/8.

Does anyone else that has had their truck for a bit know if there is a way to change the sensitivity of the hands on steering wheel sensor or any tips on it not going off constantly? I was driving on the highway today and it just keep going off, even when my hands were both on the steering wheel and had not moved at all from the last time I repositioned them to get the warning to turn off. It was not as bad on the return trip, but the warning popped up dozens of times.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
8/16 blend; mods popped +/- 8/18; tear tag a day or two later; in production date of 8/19; Built date of 8/29; shipped 9/8; arrived at dealer late on 9/8.

Does anyone else that has had their truck for a bit know if there is a way to change the sensitivity of the hands on steering wheel sensor or any tips on it not going off constantly? I was driving on the highway today and it just keep going off, even when my hands were both on the steering wheel and had not moved at all from the last time I repositioned them to get the warning to turn off. It was not as bad on the return trip, but the warning popped up dozens of times.
Where do you live that it arrived same day? In Michigan I take it?

If auto steer is like my wife’s 22 Nissan pathfinder it’s a torque sensor which means you have to kind of force the wheel to steer ever so slightly against what the auto steer is doing to give it the feedback that your hands are on the wheel. I don’t recommend it but with her pathfinder you can accomplish the same thing by gently bumping it with a knee and and never put your hands on to fake it out

Sponsored

Stevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
I got my production picture this afternoon as well. It is currently on a rail hold about 90 minutes away from my dealer.

IMG_6627.JPG
You are one of the lucky ones that was allowed to order a Platinum. I was told Lariat or nothing.

Jefro8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
I haven’t received a photo from the factory or a shipping notification, but somebody declined my activation request.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 9DE725A3-5F5B-4D7F-8E17-779E0964C5D0

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 93B722AE-3A00-4F63-B1C7-ACDA7B11E40E

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
I haven’t received a photo from the factory or a shipping notification, but somebody declined my activation request.
9DE725A3-5F5B-4D7F-8E17-779E0964C5D0.jpeg

93B722AE-3A00-4F63-B1C7-ACDA7B11E40E.png
Were you on a chip hold? When I try to activate it says feature not available.

Jefro8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning

lightningforum6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Where do you live that it arrived same day? In Michigan I take it?

If auto steer is like my wife’s 22 Nissan pathfinder it’s a torque sensor which means you have to kind of force the wheel to steer ever so slightly against what the auto steer is doing to give it the feedback that your hands are on the wheel. I don’t recommend it but with her pathfinder you can accomplish the same thing by gently bumping it with a knee and and never put your hands on to fake it out
Maryland. The tracker changed to shipped in the morning and in the evening it arrived at the dealer. It may have left the prior day, but the drive from southeast Michigan to Maryland is short enough to be same day. It is like 7 hours drive time without stops. I believe @SteelTerp87 had a similar experience from shipped to dealer arrival.

I had a hand on the wheel for the entire time except the 15 seconds it said it was in hands free Blue Cruise mode before that disengaged for some reason. The lane keep on the vehicle we are getting rid of just seems to require a hand on the wheel. I was driving just like in that vehicle and the warning kept going off. At times I was definitely pushing against the car because it was hugging the passenger side line more than I liked.

Sponsored

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
This is a quote from Reuters.
Looks like 8/15 is on the move again..

"U.S. President Joe Biden announced the deal in a statement early on Thursday morning, calling it "a win for tens of thousands of rail workers who worked tirelessly through the pandemic to ensure that America's families and communities got deliveries of what have kept us going during these difficult years."

"Even if those votes fail, a rail shutdown that could have happened as soon as midnight Friday has been averted for several weeks due to the standard language included in such a deal, this person said".

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-reaches-tentative-agreement-with-rail-workers-strike-2022-09-15/

Lozza

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Ram 1500 Diesel, 22 Telsa P3D, 22 Jeep GCL
Well I got an email from Ford this morning saying my truck has shipped. Order Track app is still showing Awaiting Shipment. The actual Ford sites show shipped and ETA is 10/10-10/16. Reminder for for all us patient waiters... I'm Bay Area CA.

Fingers crossed other CA trucks shipped too... And hope this means we got out ahead of the rail strike.

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
What good is the order track app beside tracking days in status?
Will it ever show tracking info?

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
I think by the end of this, I will have spoken with every person at Ford chat. Figure if they are going to make wait this long then I am going to make them talk to me a ton. Perhaps if I annoy them enough someone will say "finish this guys truck and send it out so he will leave us alone!" :ROFLMAO:

spinnerbait

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4
Well I got an email from Ford this morning saying my truck has shipped. Order Track app is still showing Awaiting Shipment. The actual Ford sites show shipped and ETA is 10/10-10/16. Reminder for for all us patient waiters... I'm Bay Area CA.

Fingers crossed other CA trucks shipped too... And hope this means we got out ahead of the rail strike.
@sparta and my truck shipped as well. Same destination.
Sponsored