• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 9/12 Lightning Build Week Group

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Hey..has anyone besides @Sadlymistaked moved to built stage yet?

FYI-- contacted Ford via chat today. They are telling me ETA Oct 9-15 in Albany NY. That seems a bit quick. We'll see....

Last edited:
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Nope, but need to hear from @MuradS otherwise this mornings scan shows everyone else still in production stage

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
Hey..has anyone besides @Sadlymistaked moved to built stage yet?

FYI-- contacted Ford via chat today. They are telling me ETA Oct 9-15 in Albany NY. That seems a bit quick. We'll see....
Looking at the build week before us, 9 days was the average wait, so hoping that sicks, and I am built by Wed. That said, as it is likely chip hold causing delays, the logistics may bite us.

Saul Goodman

First Name
Saul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Formerly Mach-E FE, 2022 F150L Lariat in transit
So, I’ve been trying to learn from these threads and piece together some info, here’s what I have so far:
My order is dealer-ordered, they called and had one being built and I was first up, so I don’t have actual order access.
I have the vin and sticker.
blend date 9/16, order tracking says in production 9/20.
I see a 424/581 at the top. Any way to translate some of this or see updates without just bugging the dealer? They said they estimated first half of October delivery, but they don’t seem to be super familiar with the build tracking.

Also based on the blend date 9/16 and a search of 581 on this site I may be in 9/12?

Sponsored

Saul Goodman

First Name
Saul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Formerly Mach-E FE, 2022 F150L Lariat in transit
So, I’ve been trying to learn from these threads and piece together some info, here’s what I have so far:
My order is dealer-ordered, they called and had one being built and I was first up, so I don’t have actual order access.
I see a 424/581 at the top. Any way to translate some of this or see updates without just bugging the dealer? They said they estimated first half of October delivery, but they don’t seem to be super familiar with the build tracking.

Also based on the blend date 9/16 and a search of 581 on this site I may be in 9/12?
eta: neat, someone already moved it. Thanks!
I think this more belongs in this thread. I followed the motorcraft link posted. I have BCE modules, no PCM modules, and I have a tear tag number.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 9/12 Lightning Build Week Group 03C1748C-C39C-4D8C-A3D3-36EA29ECE4A9

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

The best you could do is continue following the progress on the public shop trackers,
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking-USA, Ford Vehicle Order Tracking-Canada & Order Track

Also follow the progress of fellow Nebraskan @craig040608 as his truck moves through the production and delivery system and always nag the salesman!

Bmann

First Name
Braden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 lightning
I talked to Ford Canada Customer service this morning. They said my truck is showing an ETA to the dealership of Sept 29th, but it's not showing built status yet, so I don't think it's accurate. I have a blend date of Sept 16th. The tracker shows an "in production" date of 9/20/2022 and my window sticker shows 556/771. My dealership is in Burlington, ON Canada.

MuradS

First Name
Murad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Still shows “in production”
BTW my dealer called me to do the paperwork. I actually bought the truck!!! completed financing, and signed all the documents. I paid half the down payment. Once the truck arrives I only need to pay the remainder of the down payment and take delivery - No paperwork. Their system still shows ETA 10/7 to 10/14 - They pushed the first payment to 45 days to make sure the truck is delivered. They asked if I wanted it delivered to my house or pick up from the dealer. I chose to pick up from the dealer.

Sponsored

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The best you could do is continue following the progress on the public shop trackers,
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking-USA, Ford Vehicle Order Tracking-Canada & Order Track

Also follow the progress of fellow Nebraskan @craig040608 as his truck moves through the production and delivery system and always nag the salesman!
eta: neat, someone already moved it. Thanks!
I think this more belongs in this thread. I followed the motorcraft link posted. I have BCE modules, no PCM modules, and I have a tear tag number.
03C1748C-C39C-4D8C-A3D3-36EA29ECE4A9.gif
For additional details you can refer to this cheat sheet thread or this verbose decoding thread.

CoxyWx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat SR
My dealer called today and says the truck is off site for the spray in liner.

yesterday Ford said it was on a chip hold. Would it leave for the liner while still on a hold?

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My dealer called today and says the truck is off site for the spray in liner.

yesterday Ford said it was on a chip hold. Would it leave for the liner while still on a hold?
Possibly. It should have gone there off the production line. Did you have the location prior to this?