• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Jefro8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
My built date was 8/30. I got the Ford email this morning.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 24E6D666-7989-4898-95B9-D1377171BF04

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
My built date was 8/30. I got the Ford email this morning.
24E6D666-7989-4898-95B9-D1377171BF04.jpeg
I got the same email this morning. I am also 8/30 built date. I have 9/11 to 9/17 projection

abombination

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On Order: 2022 Lariat ER, Max Tow.
8/18, clearly I check often haha. So my original eta from Ford chat was this week so there’s an outside chance that is true. We shall see
Nice! Seems like exactly two weeks blend to build for both yours and mine.

I guess any day now. I've given up hope it will be this week. The watched pot never boils. The watched truck never ships.

Sponsored

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
Nice! Seems like exactly two weeks blend to build for both yours and mine.

I guess any day now. I've given up hope it will be this week. The watched pot never boils. The watched truck never ships.
Haha doesn't stop us from watching though! I am hoping for a surprise that the truck is actually shipped before marked as such in the system. I know I read somewhere that a guys truck was delivered the day after it shipped and he didn't get the shipping notification until the morning after, meaning he woke up to the shipment notification and then a call later that day from dealer that it arrived! I'm hoping for that scenario haha.

abombination

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On Order: 2022 Lariat ER, Max Tow.
Haha doesn't stop us from watching though! I am hoping for a surprise that the truck is actually shipped before marked as such in the system. I know I read somewhere that a guys truck was delivered the day after it shipped and he didn't get the shipping notification until the morning after, meaning he woke up to the shipment notification and then a call later that day from dealer that it arrived! I'm hoping for that scenario haha.
I'm hoping for that scenario too, and hoping for the scenario where the truck leaves and arrives the same day. Hopefully it will be the same truck that comes down 70, stops in Frederick, then drives over to Columbia...

Reactions: kab

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self-Employed
I'm hoping for that scenario too, and hoping for the scenario where the truck leaves and arrives the same day. Hopefully it will be the same truck that comes down 70, stops in Frederick, then drives over to Columbia...
Haha agreed!

Sponsored

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Mine shows shipped today. Got rail tracking info from Ford chat. How do I use the information below to track it again? Railcar # TTGX975441

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self-Employed
Mine shows shipped today. Got rail tracking info from Ford chat. How do I use the information below to track it again? Railcar # TTGX975441
BY RAIL
If you are going by Rail, it’s much more complicated and you will need information only your dealer can provide. Your Lightning may travel via Rail, then Convoy, then Rail again depending on your location so it gets complicated.

To track Rail you will need your dealer to give you the rail car number your Lightning is sitting in, or have them track it for you. Dealers have the ability to track it and see the rail car number in the Vehicle Visibility system. The rail car number should also populate on your DORA after shipping out.

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything East of the Mississippi
UP is everything West of the Mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your Lightning on a railcar? This will be much easier if your dealer does it. You may have to educate him on the process!

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
Still no built for me either 8/18 blend to CA. Hopefully soon!

Yeah, I think all us California orders are in the same boat, I'm a 8/18 blend date and still "in production" as well (no spray in bed liner).

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Yeah, I think all us California orders are in the same boat, I'm a 8/18 blend date and still "in production" as well (no spray in bed liner).
Fwiw, I’m SoCal, 8/18 blend with spray in and got built last night.
Sponsored