• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
None of the major concept features here. No 3rd row, no wide open doors, mid-gate is questionable. That's what I was looking for.

Just another Lightning. It would compete with 2nd gen Lightning.
Sponsored

Toby57

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XL 101A
Occupation
retired
The limited information I've heard so far is that the range extender will be an option that will be offered on the REV which implies the battery will still be intact.

I'd be satisfied if they offered an option that let you charge with a generator in the bed while driving (kind of like the Ford patent that came out last year, but open for use with any generator).
I just heard something that says you are close. I just heard that the range extender is a small gas engine to charge battery while driving. Gas engine does not drive wheels. Anybody else hear or read such?

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
None of the major concept features here. No 3rd row, no wide open doors, mid-gate is questionable. That's what I was looking for.

What do you mean? None of the photos I saw showed the back seat.

brewski

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L Platinum
Occupation
Yes
I have reservations for the chEVy, Fisker Ocean (for my wife), and now Rev. I hate the way the CT looks so that was never an option for me. I don't plan on buying the chEVy or Rev but I like to keep my options open. For $100 I have a safety blanket should something happen to my Lightning. I also happen to be #1 or 2 at my local Chevy dealership.
Being #2 at my dealer (#1 was GA Power) got me zero.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER

I still want a roomba-charger, then I wouldn't need to worry about how well I can back into my garage so the charge port is closer to the charger.
Sponsored