• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

tommolog

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
Journalist
@tommolog posted an interview with the Ford public charging chief who said definitively that the adapter wouldn't be free. The clip you posted sure sounds like Farley thinks we're getting them for free.
I confirmed with multiple Ford reps, the adapter will not be free.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Warp Asylum

Warp Asylum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2023 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Engineer
BC 1.2/3 update news has been slim.... are we all still waiting for an update to the '22's?
BC updates are done across many OTAs, most of which were the 6.x series. Most 22's should be up around 6.8 plus a few priority updates by now, but to my knowledge, no Lightning has gotten whatever the "final" BC 1.4 update will be yet (aka the one that actually turns on 1.4 features). Supposedly it will be early in the 7.x series.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
BC 1.2/3 update news has been slim.... are we all still waiting for an update to the '22's?

F-150 Lightning owners with BlueCruise will have to wait a little longer, but Omari promises they’ll have it by the end of the year."
Omari promised, so I’m 100% confident we will have it by the end of the year.

Sponsored

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
What bums me out is I'm driving close to 3,500 miles over the next month for work and while regular blue cruise is fine, having all the promised improvements would have been great. Knowing my luck I'll be all done and settled in at my new location and that's when 1.4 gets pushed out.

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
Wonder why so many folks are laughing off the 800$ a year for a subscription? 😡

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
We just picked up a Lincoln Nautilus today and it comes with BC 1.3. The lane changing feature is such a big deal to me. We really need to get this update for our Lightnings. BTW the Nautilus is awesome.
Sponsored