• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

CSP-23B57 for High Voltage Battery Notice

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I had to schedule a tire rotation a month out, but to just say, "No, I'm too busy" is inexcusable. It's their friggin job to service our vehicles.
Sponsored

sstevetx

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER w/Max Tow - Atlas Blue
I dropped my truck off Monday morning and I got an update today that they have put in an order for the battery. They do not have a timeframe at this point, but will contact me when they do. I am also working with someone on Ford's social media team (@Ford Motor Company) who is also going to keep me updated. I am hoping that they can expedite this some.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
My local dealer refused to do it citing time and resources. They said it wasn’t an official recall. Has anyone heard this before??
It’s not a recall, it’s a CSP. Which stands for “Customer Satisfaction Program”. You now know for certain that your dealer has no interest in satisfying customers.

Defiant81

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23’ F150 Lightning
It’s not a recall, it’s a CSP. Which stands for “Customer Satisfaction Program”. You now know for certain that your dealer has no interest in satisfying customers.
Yes.. Tedd Britt of Chantilly Virginia if anyone cares to know. @Ford Motor Company

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
My dealer was awesome. Called me on Monday, regarding my Light Bar Recall. They had replaced it once already (pre recall), but now were replacing with the new part # after the recall. I had been on a waitlist for a couple months for the new one. They called on Monday and offered to scheduled a Mobile service van to come do it at my work today! They also did the CSB for HVB per my request when I scheduled the light bar visit when they called on Monday.

They are planning on coming back when the new dash mat part comes as well as replacing my passenger side visor that wont properly snap in and has been a nuisance issue since day 1.

Good to see the implementation of Service vans to compete with the New Kids on the Block. (Tesla / Rivian)

Ford F-150 Lightning CSP-23B57 for High Voltage Battery Notice IMG_2563

Sponsored

bd08037

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighning Lariat, 2022 Mache Premium
My dealer was awesome. Called me on Monday, regarding my Light Bar Recall. They had replaced it once already (pre recall), but now were replacing with the new part # after the recall. I had been on a waitlist for a couple months for the new one. They called on Monday and offered to scheduled a Mobile service van to come do it at my work today! They also did the CSB for HVB per my request when I scheduled the light bar visit when they called on Monday.

They are planning on coming back when the new dash mat part comes as well as replacing my passenger side visor that wont properly snap in and has been a nuisance issue since day 1.

Good to see the implementation of Service vans to compete with the New Kids on the Block. (Tesla / Rivian)

IMG_2563.png
When they replaced and will replace the light bar, does it still illuminate? I’m hearing Ford’s fix is to no longer illuminate the bar.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
When they replaced and will replace the light bar, does it still illuminate? I’m hearing Ford’s fix is to no longer illuminate the bar.
That would be a really bad move. It's one of the few things that sets the truck apart.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
Not sure your source, but they are misinformed!

Ford F-150 Lightning CSP-23B57 for High Voltage Battery Notice IMG_2564

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Had a great mobile service today. The tech confirmed the wiper motor and light bar recall, parts are on order.

He applied the updated battery module software check and I think I'm clear. I asked him if he would consider applying the WACM update (the phone charging module) because it will never apply OTA. He said why not just do them all. He applied all the updates I had - 12 or so of them. Took only about 30 minutes. Great service, very nice guy, Utter Ford from Denton. It's about 30 miles from me, but they made the trip since I was referred to them (uh - Thanks @LUXMAN ) They are making a new customer and I have to drive by a few other dealers just to get out to them. I've got a huge dealership 4 miles from me and I bought elsewhere.

Here are my battery readings - I do realize #6 is missing, I didn't know there was maybe more than one screen. I'm not sure why modules 7 and 8 have the dashed line around them. One shot just scrolls down so you can see what FDRS says are the limits.

Ford F-150 Lightning CSP-23B57 for High Voltage Battery Notice IMG_5032

Ford F-150 Lightning CSP-23B57 for High Voltage Battery Notice IMG_5033

Beaux

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Platinum, 2021 F150 Limited
Now two weeks into this. They said battery module 4 needs replacing. It's on order but no ETA. They did mention being concerned that it may take a long time due to the union strike. 🙄🤬

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Now two weeks into this. They said battery module 4 needs replacing. It's on order but no ETA. They did mention being concerned that it may take a long time due to the union strike. 🙄🤬
The Chrysler and Toyota regional distribution warehouses are being picketed here in Mass. don't know if labor issues are affecting Ford feeder plants and OEM suppliers.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
The only strike against Ford is the Bronco/Ranger assembly plant. Your service advisor is using the Union as an excuse. Please don't accept it.

Reactions: GDN

Beaux

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Platinum, 2021 F150 Limited
The only strike against Ford is the Bronco/Ranger assembly plant. Your service advisor is using the Union as an excuse. Please don't accept it.
Well I'll be back on the phone with them then.
Sponsored