• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I got an email from Ford saying my Sync was getting an update and would look different, presumably referring to 4.1.2 which was already on my truck when I picked it up. Looks more like a promo email but thought it was interesting to get.
Seeing reports of this email on FB too. I haven't received it. The email I see posted, says "enhance 4A user interface and simplify screens". I believe this is different than what 4.1.1 - 4.1.3 did.
Sponsored

brewski

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L Platinum
Occupation
Yes
Seeing reports of this email on FB too. I haven't received it. The email I see posted, says "enhance 4A user interface and simplify screens". I believe this is different than what 4.1.1 - 4.1.3 did.
I got this email this AM also.

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst
So how do the updates work? I got a 22 Lariat ER. I haven’t received this update yet but I got 4.2.1. I thought updates go in order.

flypony53

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, Rivian R1S
This feels like the longest wait of my life. Every update before this I was getting within the first few days. Now I watch the poll and its about to flip to more people having it than not.

I'm in the early access program which so far as yielded no early access of anything. I have some feedback for them on this update process if they want :)
Ok, I was thinking it was just me. I have not received any early access as a part of the program. if anything, feels like it has pushed me back in the line. I have received surveys on my interest in vinyl wrapped color changes from the factory and if I want to be able to set charge limits in the app...

rmansava

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning
Ok, I was thinking it was just me. I have not received any early access as a part of the program. if anything, feels like it has pushed me back in the line. I have received surveys on my interest in vinyl wrapped color changes from the factory and if I want to be able to set charge limits in the app...
I gave up, I took mine in to the dealer to investigate some clicking and had them load all the updates, they weren't happy to do so but they obliged.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
How can I tell what version I have?
There is no history or status screen on Sync to tell us where we're at updatewise

BUT, if you have kept the notifications posted in "Message Center", view the most recent messages, click "Update Details" some will show which versions you have received, my 4/5 update had no detail screen as it went to the web with no results it was actually 4.2.2, while the 3/21 update had details indicating I received 4.2.1

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Power-Up 4.1.2 UI Update 1681125655385
Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Power-Up 4.1.2 UI Update 1681125671286
Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Power-Up 4.1.2 UI Update 1681125693730

Karlos

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning, 1999 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Retired CPA, active pilot
I've had my '23 Lariat ER since 24 January & have received no update messages and this screen for 3 weeks now. Phone call to Ford 3 weeks ago indicated it would update, but so far no joy
Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Power-Up 4.1.2 UI Update Sync 4 Failed Update 3-30-23
Sponsored