• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Jeep Wagoneer S EV photos leaked

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
Last edited:

djwildstar

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER, 2023 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Information Security
My overall impression is meh. It is a nice-looking EV SUV in a market full of nice-looking EV SUVs. What I want (or rather, what my wife wants) is an EV Wrangler. C'mon, Stellantis -- it can't be that hard, particularly after you've shown us three iterations of the Magneto concept vehicle.

Dave70

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
I think it looks slick, more of these family SUVs is what the market might want. Surprised Ford isn't jumping in the market with an EV explorer for civilian and police use in USA. It would be very popular in my opinion.

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
They are producing an E replacement along side of the T3 pickup.

NCMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red Lariat Lightning
Looks good. I will be wanting a 3 row EV SUV in 26/27 to replace the wife's tesla model x. The model x is fast and hauls 6 but its a car. Would love a Rivian R1S but no service centers in my state which rules them out for now. Looking forward to seeing the specs on this one.

Sponsored

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Looks sharp but it appears to be only two rows. The sloping hatch hidden by a buttressed spoiler is clever design at the expense of cargo/passenger headspace.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Looks good. I will be wanting a 3 row EV SUV in 26/27 to replace the wife's tesla model x. The model x is fast and hauls 6 but its a car. Would love a Rivian R1S but no service centers in my state which rules them out for now. Looking forward to seeing the specs on this one.
It's a 2 row, sadly. We'll have to wait and see what Ford's 3 row has to offer. Right now, the Kia EV9 is my top pick, but waiting for their US plant to come online so we can get a better price. Was already a stretch for the Lightning, don't want to go overboard on a 2nd EV just yet. We plan to road trip with the Lightning and get a standard range 3 row for around town.

NCMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red Lariat Lightning
It's a 2 row, sadly. We'll have to wait and see what Ford's 3 row has to offer. Right now, the Kia EV9 is my top pick, but waiting for their US plant to come online so we can get a better price. Was already a stretch for the Lightning, don't want to go overboard on a 2nd EV just yet. We plan to road trip with the Lightning and get a standard range 3 row for around town.
That's disappointing. Guess I assumed since the ICE Wagoneer's were 3 row this would be also. Why didn't they just call it a Grand Cherokee then? Guess that would be to simple.

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
I’m not a Jeep fan and wife is absolutely not accepting any vehicle with a black interior, but I will say it’s a nice looking design.
Sponsored