• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

jrm390

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Koons Ford in Annapolis, MD does NOT charge ADM. List shows +500. They were great to work with.
Sponsored

keen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Inver Grove Ford in Inver Grove Heights, MN is not charging ADM. Once I got a reservation to order conversion invite (MY23 Wave 3), I paid $500 to Ford on the website and then before the dealer accepted my order, they wanted another $500 as a deposit to make it a $1100 deposit in total ($100 for the reservation, $500 to Ford, $500 to dealer). Other than that, they were pleasant to work with.

Edit: I believe they will be adding ADM when they sell the mannequin and other non-direct-to-customer orders—but this is just based on my understanding and not any actual sales.

Sponsored

Tonys_F150

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning XLT
Occupation
Engineer
Price Ford in Turlock, CA does not do ADM for orders but they will add for some stock and customer orders that weren't purchased.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L ER Lariat - 2022 Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
General Manager - Factory Select Homes
Anyone know if Randy Marion Ford in Statesville NC is charging ADM? Also experience with them.

nash_diego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Model 3, Pacifica Hybrid
Incredible experience at Mossy Ford in San Diego! Lucas was incredible to work with. No ADM, no added junk, competitive financing rates, competitive trade-in offers too.

Sponsored

Dalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer
Also an awesome experience at Villa Ford in Orange (CA). No ADM, no BS -- just honesty and helpful the whole way through. I worked with Keiki and George there.

jthespartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150 Lariat
I just got a call from Apple Ford Lincoln. They have somebody who didn't take delivery of their 2022 Lariat due to a (checks notes) $40K ADM. They asked me if I was interested in picking up this order and said they'd be willing to negotiate on the ADM. I replied, "Listen, unless it's $0.00, I have no interest in doing this. I don't have a lot of respect for businesses that price gouge. Nor does Jim Farley."

Hopefully, you don't have a Lightning on order there... The bait and switch is coming.

https://www.appleford.com/inventory/2022-ford-f-150-lightning-lariat-61afc5d31d53

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
Suburban Ford of Ferndale, MI
They have a Platinum on the lot for $120,000
(don't know if it's an abandoned order or dealer allotment/inventory)

Trick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
The dealer I moved my order from last March because of the ADM just called and asked if I was interested in one of there dealer stocks coming in. I said no thanks have one on order.

MrSkull

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 BMW i3, 17 Porsche 911, 22 Tesla Y P
TENNESSEE
Bates Ford in Lebanon
- No ADM
Beaman Ford in Dickson - No ADM
Bob Bowers Ford - No ADM
Cleveland Ford in Cleveland - No ADM
Newton Ford South in Shelbyville - ADM added: MSRP + $2000
I can not find a “Bob Bowers Ford” in TN. Anybody have any more info on them or a current dealership name & location? Was interested in where they are.

I reserved Nov 21. never heard anything from my dealerships “Ford of Murfreesboro,” and after multiple calls with no calls back and multiple emails I stopped by yesterday.
Was told they’re currently doing $30k ADM. They said they received and sold one. I asked if the person that purchased it had ordered it. I was told by the sales person that the original orderer did not want to pay the $30k ADM so they sold it to one of the many people on their “call back list.”
Sponsored