• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Wow, thanks all- that's more than I expected, quite a few of them in the wild and available for people to come see. Now if we could just get some out west!
Sponsored

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
I've got no problem with a dealership marking up a mannequin $20k, the same way I won't mind an abandoned order being marked up, Deleted member 9811 or not 😂

I'm working on getting a mannequin for our consortium, and since I won't give them my truck, we are actively looking to secure a mannequin for us to benchmark.

JacksonHandy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, previous GTI and F150 SCREW Lariat 3.5eco
Hennessy Ford Atlanta has a rapid red xlt. I’ve only seen the photo, not posted on their site

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
I do know there is a Rapid Red XLT marked as shipped (no date in the ship tab) to Maxwell Ford in Austin.

dfoisy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired Air Traffic Controller
Mike Bass Ford in Elyria, OH has an Oxford White Pro, available for test drives. It's marked up $20K from the window sticker on their website.

Liberty Ford in Vermilion, OH has a Smoked Quartz Lariat ER with Max Tow and Spray In Bedliner. No mark up on their website. Not sure if it's available for test drive, but I'll find out tomorrow. My order is for the SQ Lariat ER with Tow Tech and no bedliner, from another dealer. I want to at least see the color!

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Paducah Ford (KY). Carbonized Gray Lariat SR.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Oxmoor Ford Louisville KY. Iced Blue Silver Platinum

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat

Sponsored

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
if you look over Cars.com, and maybe other sites as well, you'll see quite a few 'dealer landed' LIGHTNINGS - usually by the photos that are from THEIR lot, not the 'stock' photos from Ford, with the train car in the background, or the 'clip art' photos that some dealers use. ALL of these are demos, there are NO dealer-delivered 'ready to sell' LIGHTNINGS anywhere in this country, and won't be for a LONG LONG time - customer ORDERS only will also land at dealers, but, of course, are ALREADY SOLD>>>>>

so, yes, there will be demo 'drives' available, since that's what the demo is for, although some dealers may not be so giving as to everyone who walks in the door and wants to. In 6 months, you'll also see ALL of those demo Lightnings DISAPPEAR from those lots. Again, already 'pre sold' even before the 6-month moratorium is over. Then, again, the only Lightnings arriving will be CUSTOMER ORDERED and already sold Lightnings.

Until Ford starts to see pre-orders dwindle, I would highly doubt that there would be ANY Lightning sitting on a lot just 'waiting' for someone to buy it. Those days may be over.

Of course, we could see a used market spring up for the Lightning, and well owners may be temped to get that huge 'ADM' type profit mark up, but, then again, that leaves them without a Lightning. Unless you have another reservation for a future-year lightning, I think it's going to be hard to see many in the market for sale, at least not at a price that makes any real 'cents' for the average truck buyer, or any 'sense' in general.

bmagn

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pro Lightning, 2005 TJ Wrangler
AMB XLT @ Van Bortel in Rochester, NY. Shows up on their website as well.

detroitlightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Toyota RAV4 Prime, ‘22 Maverick XL
Dean Sellers in Troy, MI has one in their showroom. Can’t get inside, but looks dark blue and has the light bar. Not sure if mannequin or waiting for pickup.

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
there are NO dealer-delivered 'ready to sell' LIGHTNINGS anywhere in this country, and won't be for a LONG LONG time - customer ORDERS only will also land at dealers, but, of course, are ALREADY SOLD>>>>>
With the exception of Deleted User 9811 's truck, of course.
:cool:

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
AMB XLT @ Van Bortel in Rochester, NY. Shows up on their website as well.
Can you confirm if they're allowing test drives, or at least access to take a look in person? Thanks
Sponsored