• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Maintenance Schedule - 10k service

ssmegapunish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning SR, 2021 F-350 DRW CC, 2022 Bronco
Occupation
Electrical Engineer - I do power grid studies and program the equipment that runs it.
The key to tire wear is the driver. My F-350 DRW diesel tires with 30k miles of max GVWR use (huge truck camper) look almost new...without any rotations....but I drive like an eggshell is under my right foot and take it easy around corners. Might have to adjust those rotation intervals with a lead foot. 10k is a suggested max interval...nothing more.
Sponsored

Joneii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Tesla MY
I’m just about through my second winter on the OEM Goodyear Grabbers at 35k miles. I won’t get a third winter, but I’m guessing I have another 5k miles at least.

I followed the recommended maintenance schedule. The first rotation was free because my service manager is awesome and they took a little longer than expected to get the truck done. The second rotation was free because during that service they accidentally drove the top of the cab into a partially lowered service bay door (ouch!, but they did a great job with the repair). The third rotation was about $25.

Love the truck and my dealership. Unfortunately, my dealership’s management decided to drop out of the EV dealer program (too much upgrade costs and not a lot of sales in rural PA). Now I have to find another service center. Here’s to hoping they are as friendly, but put their service bay doors either all the way up or all the way down!

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X