• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Monitor Tire Pressure in Truck?

drdirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
I know you can check your tire pressure on the Ford App. But is there really no way to look at it when in the truck? I have looked at all the settings and can not find a menu for it? Am I being stupid or did Ford really not have this simple feature in the software inside the truck? I don't think I have had a car in 20 years that did not have a Tire Pressure indication on one of the menus!
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Customized MyView menu

Ford F-150 Lightning Monitor Tire Pressure in Truck? 1675027540063

OP
OP

drdirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Alright, sounds like I missed it. So it appears to be under the MyVIEW menu. I have looked there in the past but only saw the quiet screen or something like that. I will look again. Thanks guys!

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
My son's Mach-E had a tire pressure app for the Sync 4a screen. Was surprised my Lariat didn't. Not sure how it would look in the new full-time small card view that 4.1.2 has though. For large card view it would show all 4 pressures IIRC.

Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
My son's Mach-E had a tire pressure app for the Sync 4a screen. Was surprised my Lariat didn't. Not sure how it would look in the new full-time small card view that 4.1.2 has though. For large card view it would show all 4 pressures IIRC.
The small card no longer displays the pressures.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
The F150 doesn't have a card for it because it is on the dash display.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
The F150 doesn't have a card for it because it is on the dash display.
Yep, I know it's there. I meant to suggest it would be nice to also have the app version that can always be visible. Like Current Trip is available in both places.

This goes back to what many of us are asking for: with that huge screen it seems like they could give us more options of what it displayed and where.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Yep, I know it's there. I meant to suggest it would be nice to also have the app version that can always be visible. Like Current Trip is available in both places.

This goes back to what many of us are asking for: with that huge screen it seems like they could give us more options of what it displayed and where.
If it means anything to you, once you get the 4.1.2 update the Tire Pressure card becomes useless.
Sponsored