• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Psyma Survey for Ford. Real? Or Fake?

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I replied to the sender and was surprised to get a response this morning, they received many more replies than expected. So really a poor way to do a survey - they throw it out to many, but cut it off when they get a certain number of responses.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I replied to the sender and was surprised to get a response this morning, they received many more replies than expected. So really a poor way to do a survey - they throw it out to many, but cut it off when they get a certain number of responses.
So, fix sampling when they reach a positive measure then chop it off at the knees for fear of a negative trend further along...... bad polling strategy if you want truly objective feedback, but perfect for the marketing department.

Reactions: GDN

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I just got the link for the gift card from Tango. I usually just dump those rebate cards into my Amazon account.

MBM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT SR 312A
I just got the link for the gift card from Tango. I usually just dump those rebate cards into my Amazon account.
Me too. Very few technical questions in that survey, other than a couple about the size/length of the bed!!

Whammy Bar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1971 F100 + 2022⚡Lariat ER
Occupation
Electrician
Got my gift card this morning, posted it to my Amazon account.

Pretty quick way to get $100

Sponsored

teaguem32

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ER LARIAT SQM
Apparently, it's a time limited event, came into my mail box on Friday 16:19 , and as of now the survey is closed.......

1663418441900.png
This is what I received as well. I clicked shortly after receiving it.

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
I just received my $100 Gift Card for the survey...

Iamgote

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Self Employed
I just received the second invitation too. Am in Chile motorcycling toward Peru at the moment so probably won’t participate this time. Six weeks and 6,000 miles to go…
Have fun on your trip Dave! Pics are great, haven't read the stories yet, getting traction on the ev SxS! :D

I just got a second email for the survey. I have too much to say, I just need a connection to Jim Farley to set him up with an awesome business model. :D

I really like the Lightning, am going to put it through its towing paces here shortly.

Drive safe!

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
So it gets interesting - did anyone get Survey requests from "Inmoment" today, it looks similar to the Psyma emails. It doesn't look like any payment noted for this survey, but I'm not sure where else they would get my info other than very similar to the Psyma folks.

MacMike

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
So it gets interesting - did anyone get Survey requests from "Inmoment" today, it looks similar to the Psyma emails. It doesn't look like any payment noted for this survey, but I'm not sure where else they would get my info other than very similar to the Psyma folks.
It does not matter where these companies get our info. Once we buy, that info goes out to the World Wide Web for anyone to find. I got the same email but no payment for my time it went to trash!

Reactions: GDN

Sponsored

Sprta

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
Got the survey, filled it out in 10 minutes, received 100.00 gift card two days later. transferred the money to Amazon, as one of the many options available, easy peasy.

FirstF150InCasco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Received truck 8/30. Today’s email inbox had a friendly note from Psyma International asking for feedback on the truck and receive a $100 gift card. I will copy paste below. @Fordmarketing @Fordsales @Ford is this really your outside agency partner? (I’m also getting email and snail mail already telling me the warranty is expiring)

“Psyma International, an independent market research agency, is partnering with Ford Motor Company for an important survey.

We hope you are enjoying your NEW F150 LIGHTNING, and we'd love to hear more about your experience.
Please share your feedback in a brief 10-minute survey.

As a thank you for your time and feedback, we will email you a $100 electronic gift card after completing the survey in full. This can be redeemed for top-name brands like Amazon, Target, Walmart, and Google Play, as well as national charities.

Use this link to take the survey on your computer or any mobile device: https://survey. Update Deleted part of link.

Thank you, ROBERT. We look forward to receiving your feedback.

Amanda Delzer, Vice President
Psyma International
www.psyma.com”
I too got the message saying that the survey was closed. But it was not closed. If you want to do it, follow these instructions.

Within the last few weeks you should have received an invitation to participate in an online survey regarding your FORD F-150 purchased around June 2022.

If you have already responded, thank you, your feedback is appreciated!

If you have not yet responded, we would appreciate it if you would take the time to participate in this survey as your feedback is very important to us.
Accessing the survey is simple:
1. The following link will take you to the survey: https://vehicle-quality.us/vgf
2. Once there, click on the "Continue" button to begin
3. Please complete the survey no later than October 05, 2022​
The survey can be completed in English or Spanish. Additional survey instructions and help are accessible from all pages of the online survey. If you have any questions, or need help regarding the survey, you may e-mail [email protected].

We assure you the survey is conducted within the strict codes of practice operated by the market research profession. There will be no sales or marketing follow-up as a result of your response to the survey.

Thank you in advance for your time and cooperation. We appreciate your feedback!

Sponsored