• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

THE FIRST LIGHTNING I'VE SEEN ON THE ROAD

ALAN BORER

First Name
ALAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250
Occupation
RETIRED
YESTERDAY I WAS IN COCO BEACH FLORIDA TO MEET SOME FRIENDS THAT WERE ON A CRUISE , WE WENT TO FIND A PLACE TO EAT AND ON THE WAY I LOOKED OVER AND SAW A LIGHTNING , I WAS LIKE A LITTLE KID , I GOT SO EXCITED ! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE !
Sponsored

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
YESTERDAY I WAS IN COCO BEACH FLORIDA TO MEET SOME FRIENDS THAT WERE ON A CRUISE , WE WENT TO FIND A PLACE TO EAT AND ON THE WAY I LOOKED OVER AND SAW A LIGHTNING , I WAS LIKE A LITTLE KID , I GOT SO EXCITED ! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE !
Why are you yelling again?

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL

dothedew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Alan you are clearly capable of tweeting without writing in all caps let's see if you are capable on this forum.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Alan you are clearly capable of tweeting without writing in all caps let's see if you are capable on this forum.
Appropriate use of punctuation would also be appreciated.

Sponsored

ctuan13

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Continental, 2022 F150 Lightning, 03 Marauder
SPEAK UP, MAN! I CANT HEAR YOU!

Peddyr

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat SR
I saw my first Lightning in the wild last night and the guy pulled up next to me at a light. We nodded and went on our way but inside I was screaming "yaaayyyy" like a school girl but shhhhh this is our secret.

viennaxmas

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Ahahaha! I saw my first on the highway 8 weeks ago and 3 weeks ago the second in a mall parking lot. Yesterday I broke down and drove to a local dealership. I had checked, they had almost the model I ordered (including paint). They did pull it up so I could sit in it... Now the wait gets even harder :D

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I saw my first Lightning in the wild last night and the guy pulled up next to me at a light. We nodded and went on our way but inside I was screaming "yaaayyyy" like a school girl but shhhhh this is our secret.
I'll be in Nashua this afternoon/evening.........

Sponsored

Peddyr

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat SR
Ironically enough I work in MA off route 3/95. I have enough kids to field a baseball team and I don't get to see them often or I'd suggest a meet for a wobbly pop or two if you had time. I'll throw you a wave if I see you in the "wild" as I pass through Nashua.

PS... EA charging station 4 at the mall in Nashua is a champ. Gives good KW.

ScubaSteve_TheReal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum - Carbonized Gray Metallic
Occupation
Derivatives
Love my 2023 F-150 Platinum Lighting, only had 3mo now, but ironically still maybe only seen 6 out there counting mine. Got a great deal on mine and love the truck. Ford connect and pass still has a way to go but I'm starting to feel they (Ford and Ford Pass) are getting things sorted out finally for us lightning and mach-e owners on the limited connectivity issues.
No regrets and totally love it as my first EV.

Lytning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prev: 2000 SVT Lightning; Now: 2022 BEV Lightning
Occupation
Engineer
Why are you yelling again?
He is not actually yelling. He is just typing with all capital letters. He may be visually impaired and accustomed to typing with all capital letters. His profile shows he is retired, as I am. He has probably scrimped on expenses and saved during all of his working career to be able to purchase his dream vehicle as a retirement gift to himself, as I did. I am happy for him, and I applaud his enthusiasm for his new truck.

OP
OP
ALAN BORER

ALAN BORER

First Name
ALAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250
Occupation
RETIRED
Love my 2023 F-150 Platinum Lighting, only had 3mo now, but ironically still maybe only seen 6 out there counting mine. Got a great deal on mine and love the truck. Ford connect and pass still has a way to go but I'm starting to feel they (Ford and Ford Pass) are getting things sorted out finally for us lightning and mach-e owners on the limited connectivity issues.
No regrets and totally love it as my first EV.
I've owned about 11 new Ford pickup trucks over the years my first was a 1975 F 100 and my last was a 2017 F 250 , I can't wait to get my Lightning !
Sponsored