• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 11/14 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E GTPE; '18 Pacifica Ltd
When I saw your pic I went to my junk mail and found the same email - so thanks! Also an antimatter blue. I almost thought they were using a stock photo, but yours has a red truck behind it and mine does not. Dealer tells me it is in the rail yard here!

1A43F412-8350-4964-A69C-BB62976A8F0A.jpeg
Mine was also in my junk mail. Lol
Sponsored

laselvasurf

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT, 13 Raptor, 13 X5M, 03 Excursion
Thanks for the tip on junk mail, checked mine and the email was there.

When I saw your pic I went to my junk mail and found the same email - so thanks! Also an antimatter blue. I almost thought they were using a stock photo, but yours has a red truck behind it and mine does not. Dealer tells me it is in the rail yard here!

1A43F412-8350-4964-A69C-BB62976A8F0A.jpeg
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 11/14 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 2BD9A7B0-71BC-4A91-B71E-1CB0969B6F1C

wilmerfjohnson

First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT SR,2021 Bronco, 2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner
I bet it is Antimatter Blue. They look very close to black in dark lighting. My pic also looks black but is Antimatter Blue. That's the main reason I wanted this color. :)

20221215-Lightning Assembly Line Pic 01.jpg
Thanks - I see the blue in your mirror caps. Mine is XLT with unpainted mirrors so there is no hint of blue in my photo.

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
It wasn’t an option when I ordered, but the dealer called me up and told me it was available. He added it on his side. Lots of people do seem to say the aftermarket ones are as good if not better.
I would like these, but definitely were not an option when I ordered. They probably did pop up in the dealer system between my order date and when I got scheduled, but I never knew or thought to check. Oh well. The lighted running boards are actually not bad at all. Not as slick as the power fold ones, but oh well. Looks like a pricey option to add as aftermarket.

Sponsored

asudan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.5L, 2022 Tesla Performance Model Y
I have a feeling once trucks go to ramp 51, it's all random from there! maybe it's up to the tech/engineer to grab and fix cars blocking the way before getting inner cars! .. it doesn't look like first in first out at all.
It clearly is not.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Several trucks with 12/15 built dates for this week

Sponsored

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
My $
Yeah, I understand for credit, but this is a cash deal. Also, price locked at MSRP, but my understanding was the deposits would be applied against the purchase price. There was also a $499 Admin fee added, which I thought was a little underhanded as well after agreeing to an MSRP only deal, but I did not challenge that.
my $100 and $500 deposit came off as part of my down payment

tlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER; 2022 Wrangler 4xe
My $

my $100 and $500 deposit came off as part of my down payment
After pushing the issue further, I did get a call later from the dealer that said they would redo the paperwork and make those part of the payment, so I have a small amount of redemption in the process. Also received the attached this morning, so some movement.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 11/14 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG_3083

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
I double checked the photos again - yours has different running boards. Interesting how they have the same white piece of litter by the front tire. All exiting the same day maybe!
I'm still not convinced they send out exact pictures of individual trucks to everyone. Sure, the tech is there and all. But something about it always seems a bit off.

How long after built are you guys seeing your pictures? I'm now shipped, my truck was marked built a week ago. No picture just yet.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
I'm still not convinced they send out exact pictures of individual trucks to everyone. Sure, the tech is there and all. But something about it always seems a bit off.

How long after built are you guys seeing your pictures? I'm now shipped, my truck was marked built a week ago. No picture just yet.
My picture showed up 2 weeks after delivery
Sponsored