• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/16 Lightning Build Week Group

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
I.T.
Any update from Towne Ford? I called them today and they updated my delivery by a few days to 8/2 to 8/9. They couldn't give me any more details. He said they've received maybe two or three customer trucks and have their demo but are cleaning it and should be available to view this weekend.

Nothing here that I can see. If they have any Lightnings they all must be inside. Maybe I’ll try to swing by during business hours tomorrow and see what’s up.
Sponsored

kammy

First Name
Kamal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
No word from them but my delivery window shifted a little bit to 7/25/2022 - 7/31/2022. I hope one of those is mine! I'm selling my current truck tomorrow morning. How great would that timing be? Maybe I'll creep by on my way home tonight, I have to pass right by them....
Are you getting notifications whenever they shift your window? Or do you have to check the ford website?

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I.T.
Are you getting notifications whenever they shift your window? Or do you have to check the ford website?
My dates have been shifted about 5 times but I’ve only recorded one official email.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
They are supposed to use the Smart Vincent system and select the Protection Date instead of sale date to recoup the write down of the $100 difference for the D&D fee.
My dealer said they received a specific memo from Ford that says there is no price protection for the destination charge. Otherwise, they would have done it.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
My dealer said they received a specific memo from Ford that says there is no price protection for the destination charge. Otherwise, they would have done it.
That is the typical dealer response to get you to pay it. They don't need memos, it is a given. They have systems.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Contradicts what I've heard from other sales managers.

Reactions: GDN

Gasdz

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY, Tesla MX, Jeep Wagoneer, F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Healthcare
I’ve just got back from traveling and I finally got a picture of it rolling off the line. What’s funny is that picture data shows 5/21 as the date, and the truck had shipped, then been delayed for shipping, and apparently has shipped again. I can’t figure out who it’s shipped with to track it (convoy) and FordPass still won’t activate. Side note, I still have yet to see one in east and central Florida.

@bosox8 congrats, I knew you’d get yours before me.

White Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 IBSM F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Pharmacist | Pharmacy Owner
They are supposed to use the Smart Vincent system and select the Protection Date instead of sale date to recoup the write down of the $100 difference for the D&D fee.
I emailed this to the dealer and received this response, "I pulled through smart vincent which came up with nothing and from what I have been told by Ford that D&D is the one thing that isnt price protected."

kWfart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning-ER Lariat
Is anyone’s dealer honoring the $1,695 Destination & Delivery charge that was shown at the time we placed our orders? Window stickers show $1,795 while the dealer selling price in my ford.com account still shows $1,695.
I was charged $1795 as I forgot to ask them to pull Smart Vincent system info. I was too excited just to receive the truck!

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I.T.
Any update from Towne Ford? I called them today and they updated my delivery by a few days to 8/2 to 8/9. They couldn't give me any more details. He said they've received maybe two or three customer trucks and have their demo but are cleaning it and should be available to view this weekend.
Looks like Towne has my truck!! No word from them yet but the Ford tracker just updated.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/16 Lightning Build Week Group 37CC2D9B-26A5-4041-B7E9-7241B1A353EC

Sponsored

kammy

First Name
Kamal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Looks like Towne has my truck!! No word from them yet but the Ford tracker just updated.

37CC2D9B-26A5-4041-B7E9-7241B1A353EC.jpeg
that is exciting! so I guess the AB5 bill isn’t stopping trucks from being delivered to the dealers.

V8BoatBuilder

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
My truck was delivered to the dealership by United Road, along with another Lariat ER, yesterday afternoon. Picking it up on Monday!

Last edited:

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I.T.
I’m headed in tomorrow for all of the paperwork and they said pickup will either be Monday or Tuesday.

kammy

First Name
Kamal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
I called my dealership AND the train company. They both said the truck was unloaded in Las Vegas because there is a strike at the Richmond rail yard. Hopefully they are able to deliver the truck this week.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/16 Lightning Build Week Group 1659284920254

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/16 Lightning Build Week Group 1659284957411
Sponsored