• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Maybe all you slackers will finally get back to work.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Congrat's 7/11 crew!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1665697983351

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
See - you 7/11 guys can't just go on your merry way after everyone gets your truck. This is the kind of stuff that will start to happen.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Congrat's to @chrislittle on closing out the 7/11 build week, hope you're all enjoying your Lightnings!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1665928684962

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1665928712147

Sponsored

mastapsi356

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150b Lightning
Hopefully it's just that the dealer's charger is broken.

chrislittle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, F-150 Lightning Pro
Hopefully it's just that the dealer's charger is broken.
That's going to be my first test today. I told them I want to take the truck home and garage it, lock my financing etc vs it sitting in the lot. I'm not optimistic but you never know.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
That's going to be my first test today. I told them I want to take the truck home and garage it, lock my financing etc vs it sitting in the lot. I'm not optimistic but you never know.
There are many folks at the dealers that aren't familiar, I would truly hope they are looking over each others shoulders, but could it even be the charging level has been set below where the truck is charged to, so it just didn't need to charge.

Anything is possible, including bad parts from the factory, but maybe it is something simple.

bobrosco

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning
I know it’s not the same as not being able to charge, but my tailgate still doesn’t work.

There was spray-in bed liner in the latches, so they replaced those. Apparently it was still acting up, and they found corrosion in a harness, so they’re ordering that now.

So it’s drivable, it’s just not a “real” truck.

chrislittle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, F-150 Lightning Pro
There are many folks at the dealers that aren't familiar, I would truly hope they are looking over each others shoulders, but could it even be the charging level has been set below where the truck is charged to, so it just didn't need to charge.

Anything is possible, including bad parts from the factory, but maybe it is something simple.
I like your thinking. The update here is that I was unable to take the truck today. The tech had a bunch of things removed but I was able to sign and take "delivery ' so it's mine just under maintenance. Should know more about parts next week and if it's going to be a while they said I can take it with the 80% charge on it. Of note looking it over in person was a massive message on the rear window noting"truck will not charge ". If I'm able to wrangle it home this week I'm going to check the max charge settings and anything obvious. Appreciate all the 7/11 moral support.
Sponsored