• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
I think we are just buried at the back of the lot, I checked in with chat this afternoon and although I went to shipped almost a week ago it’s still sitting there at ramp 59.
Sponsored

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
I think we are just buried at the back of the lot, I checked in with chat this afternoon and although I went to shipped almost a week ago it’s still sitting there at ramp 59.
Honestly I have no faith In what we hear from chat. I was told today that there was an update today (but with the same info). Later on I was told that there was no update today but there was on the 14th. I know there was no update on the 14th as I saw the full VVR on the 15th so who really knows at this point.

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
Well at least they are consistently inconsistent. 😂🤦‍♂️

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst
What date did you get the notification for shipped? I got mine on the 11th and it's been sitting there for a week. I called Vehiship and they verified the truck was taken to the Eamp to get loaded on a train on the 11th itself.

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
What date did you get the notification for shipped? I got mine on the 11th and it's been sitting there for a week. I called Vehiship and they verified the truck was taken to the Eamp to get loaded on a train on the 11th itself.
Maybe yours pointed back at mine and said let me take my friend too! We are going the same way! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

architectTE

First Name
Tamir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER Max tow
Ok, some *possible* movement on my end, my ford pass activation (previously pending for weeks) was just denied today. Perhaps someone is in the vehicle moving it?
My truck went “built” overnight showing a 9/17 built date. Hopefully my 9/20 ETA is possible somehow!

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst
Maybe yours pointed back at mine and said let me take my friend too! We are going the same way! :ROFLMAO:
LOL! I am sure they are well acquainted by now. I think once we get our trucks, we will need to get a beer together and get a photo with our trucks!

Delivery date has moved to 9/22 from 9-20. Considering its not moved from the ramp, I think it will miss it.

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting Lariat SR
Occupation
EV Charging Engineering Director

is my truck delivered to dealer? ford.com still showing it as shipped.

Screenshot_20220918_114254_Chrome.jpg
Mine was delivered to mahwah today too. Got an email from ford. Funny since chat said it was still at ramp 59 yesterday lol

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2

Sponsored

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
haha. I confirmed through the chat and also recieved email to compelte the purchase. emailing my dealer now.
Well congrats and we are all jealous!

the2ndday

First Name
Jung
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning lariat
I'm guessing it was on the train without update, and when it was moved to truck, it finally got the shipped state(yesterday). hope that's the other people's case as well.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
Congrats! Definitely seems to be a lot quicker process for east coast deliveries that don’t have to deal with going thru Chicago area rail yards.

bwcbwc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Jeep Wrangler
I'm guessing it was on the train without update, and when it was moved to truck, it finally got the shipped state(yesterday). hope that's the other people's case as well.
I'm still not even shipped, but my build week was 2 weeks behind yours so who knows.

My ETA date still hasn't changed.

Looks like I was right about that train of trucks bound for NJ, except for mine, of course :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sponsored