• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Mine is tomorrow.... I'm not gonna comment on how many times I checked. And yes I know I won't see anything lol.

I'm without a vehicle until the truck gets here. I sold my chevy 2500 early July. I'm borrowing cars from family and friends until my truck gets here. I sure hope they don't dilly dally. It's my daily driver work truck.
Sponsored

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
Mine is tomorrow.... I'm not gonna comment on how many times I checked. And yes I know I won't see anything lol.

I'm without a vehicle until the truck gets here. I sold my chevy 2500 early July. I'm borrowing cars from family and friends until my truck gets here. I sure hope they don't dilly dally. It's my daily driver work truck.
Mine is tomorrow as well. I was planning on cleaning up my 2010 F-150 this weekend and get it ready to sell. Might end up in the same boat as you!

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
I just sold my 2015 Explorer on Tuesday, driving our "extra truck" for the next few weeks. My blend date is supposed to be today.... F5, F5, F5, F5....lol.

Lightning.Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna x 2
Tear tag showed up today. :) I had wondered, it is not unique to your vehicle, it reflects what is loaded into your modules. @TaxmanHog has the same tear tag though the vehicle data differs.

RudeLightning

First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Lightning Platinum, 22' Bronco Badlands
I've been (obsessively) checking my module build data page about every two hours since my blend date of 8/16.

Just checked again and Bam! Modules just Populated! Tear Tag #CFX9! YES!

Order Tracker now shows In Production 8/17/22

I'm exited and can't wait for the 4+ weeks until it is delivered!

Sponsored

BRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge 3500, Kubota 5420, Honda Pilot

That's faith ... :cool:

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
I was reviewing Taxman's spreadsheet and the P&D days for CA are closer to 60d. I think the overall numbers are getting better but west coast deliveries are not seeing the same improvement:

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1660854410795

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
I've been (obsessively) checking my module build data page about every two hours since my blend date of 8/16.

Just checked again and Bam! Modules just Populated! Tear Tag #CFX9! YES!

Order Tracker now shows In Production 8/17/22

I'm exited and can't wait for the 4+ weeks until it is delivered!
NICE! Yea, even though today is my blend day, I am still obsessively checking the modules. Not sure why, I know it will be at least 24-48 hours.

spinnerbait

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4
I was reviewing Taxman's spreadsheet and the P&D days for CA are closer to 60d. I think the overall numbers are getting better but west coast deliveries are not seeing the same improvement:

1660854410795.png
They are shipping a lot of trucks via Convoy to CA recently. Maybe rail is having issues and shipping via convoy is a mitigation strategy? IF this is the case, P&D should drop shortly, because it's a trailing metric.

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
They are shipping a lot of trucks via Convoy to CA recently. Maybe rail is having issues and shipping via convoy is a mitigation strategy? IF this is the case, P&D should drop shortly, because it's a trailing metric.
Do you have a source for that? Not trying to be confrontational but I believe all monroneys say convoy when released. The cutoff used to be 300mi radius for convoy vs train.
I confirmed with my dealer yesterday that everything in CA comes via train.

Last edited:

Sponsored

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
All of the stickers say convoy, even the ones going by rail. They eventually get on a truck from the railyard, but they leave by rail.

spinnerbait

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4
Hm. If all window stickers say convoy, then my understanding is wrong.

Based on what I read in earlier threads, I was under the impression that the window sticker either indicates rail or convoy. If that’s not true, I stand corrected.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL

Based on what I read in earlier threads, I was under the impression that the window sticker either indicates rail or convoy. If that’s not true, I stand corrected.

Don't feel bad, I was under that impression to!

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma

I have seen stickers for other vehicles say rail, but none of the lightnings. All convoy and we know they are getting on trains.

spinnerbait

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4