• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
I’ll never understand fords logistics. I’m an 1.5hrs south of you and still waiting for shipment. Maybe something else is going on. Congrats to you
I was thinking they wait for full load to California then ship.
Sponsored

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Technician
I got my train number from chat by just asking for a build status update... just in case you want to continue to obsess over the weekend

btw that timing of your notice is danger close to time my train said it departed according to UP's phone trace:
  • Loaded train departure: 9/10 1:52am
I'm headed to socal too, maybe we're ridding the same wave!
Why yes I do want to obsess..
We riders for sure.
Chat not open yet, what's your number so I can practice?

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator, F-150 Lightning, Mustang Mach-e
Why yes I do want to obsess..
We riders for sure.
Chat not open yet, what's your number so I can practice?
TTGX705044

Enjoy!

I think someone else said it at one point but it's looking alot more likely now that they're trying to get these out to the dealers before quarters end to meet some sales figures.... little do they know I already own this truck completely and I counted against their August numbers lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
I was thinking they wait for full load to California then ship.
Maybe but that doesn’t account for people with seq numbers before and after me getting shipped. It’s apparently neither FIFO or LIFO method since I was just skipped over.

Krypto

First Name
Krypto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Got mine today. Was emotionally exhausted during the whole reserving, waiting and ordering games and now I am almost Stoic. Hang in there, guys and gals. This is my first truck so now have to try some truck things.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group IMG_6521

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Technician
Got mine today. Was emotionally exhausted during the whole reserving, waiting and ordering games and now I am almost Stoic. Hang in there, guys and gals. This is my first truck so now have to try some truck things.
IMG_6521.jpg
Congratulations man.. Enjoy.

Mainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4 Pro S AWD, Mercedes Metris Passenger Van
I received my shipped email today. My order status page is now showing 9/17 to 9/23. Convoy to Central Maine --- Hight Ford. Hight has been selling Fords for 111 years! When they first opened they would complete Model T assembly at the dealership and teach customers how to drive.

Sponsored

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting Lariat SR
Occupation
EV Charging Engineering Director
I received my shipped email today. My order status page is now showing 9/17 to 9/23. Convoy to Central Maine --- Hight Ford. Hight has been selling Fords for 111 years! When they first opened they would complete Model T assembly at the dealership and teach customers how to drive.
History like that is a huge differentiator when there are a bunch of Ford dealers within an hour drive. I went with a family owned dealership after getting (almost) burned in the past by a store in a dealer "group". I hope places like that are a living museum with pictures of deliveries from the early 1900s decorating the walls.

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
I just checked my order page. I'm built. Delivery by 10/4. Check your page fellow 8/23 blenders. Taxman, officialy bult 9/10

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group Screenshot_20220910-141812_Samsung Internet

RudeLightning

First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Lightning Platinum, 22' Bronco Badlands
Looks like everybody is blowing up Chat today, they are so overwhelmed they don't even have a que? lol

"Our live chat operators are assisting other customers. Please close this window and try again at another time."

Jefro8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Mine just went into built status, heading to CA. Happy to be the last one on the cart ;)
So it was YOU holding up the shipping for us Californians…

😂😂

architectTE

First Name
Tamir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER Max tow
Still in chip hold purgatory.
I’m seeing other people getting built or shipped notifications, but myself nothing. However Ford Chat and my dealer confirm a 9/14-9/20 ETA. This is so weird! Do you have an ETA?
Sponsored