• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Losi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chrysler Town and Country
IMG_5132.jpeg

Enjoying mine and venturing further with the family this summer. Did my first paid for charge at an EVGo station set up at a Wawa in PA.
Very nice! Oxford White?
Sponsored

gapsd

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting
Occupation
Design Engineer
Just passed 20k miles in 9 months truck has been great. Drove from San Diego to Boston and back a couple of times. Except for last month as it has been at the dealership waiting for a new tailgate lightbar. Sounds like I am getting the same model as they have not redesigned the part yet.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
Just passed 20k miles in 9 months truck has been great. Drove from San Diego to Boston and back a couple of times. Except for last month as it has been at the dealership waiting for a new tailgate lightbar. Sounds like I am getting the same model as they have not redesigned the part yet.
Why did you leave the truck with them? When I had my dealer verify the light bar issue they did not ask to keep my truck while they waited for the parts to arrive. I’m embarrassed to imagine how I would have behaved if they wanted my truck for a month while they waited for the part?!?!

gapsd

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting
Occupation
Design Engineer
Why did you leave the truck with them? When I had my dealer verify the light bar issue they did not ask to keep my truck while they waited for the parts to arrive. I’m embarrassed to imagine how I would have behaved if they wanted my truck for a month while they waited for the part?!?!
When it started to go the Back up lights would just come on and stay on. Then I started to lose all of the LEDs. When I brought it to them it was dead. I did make an appointment, but that apparently did not put me in the queue, and it was so bad when I dropped it off I decided to wait. I have a rental so it is not so bad. The BZ4X just doesn't match up.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
When it started to go the Back up lights would just come on and stay on. Then I started to lose all of the LEDs. When I brought it to them it was dead. I did make an appointment, but that apparently did not put me in the queue, and it was so bad when I dropped it off I decided to wait. I have a rental so it is not so bad. The BZ4X just doesn't match up.
That sucks. Mine luckily never got that bad, the brake lights and reverse light started flickering occasionally during the wait to get the new part but when I brought mine in at first to the dealer the moisture had not started wreaking havoc yet.