• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Eternal Vestibule
Put an order in and was told by dealer that there is a $10,000 markup. I am about to give up Lightning entirely as I am tired of playing games with dealer.
Did your order screen show $0 and then they added it after you placed the order? Or was it on the screen when ordering?

If the first, please call the Ford number and lets get these cases to them.
Sponsored

MBM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT SR 312A
If you've already ordered you have a civil case. My lawyer is reading over the terms but the online order deposit says it's an agreement to purchase at the selling price. The dealer did not enter a markup while ordering and shouldn't be able to add it after the order and deposit.
This was just my initial conversation with the dealer, I had not ordered. They were upfront with informing me about the $5000 over.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

Nick Gerteis

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F-150, 2015 Nissan Leaf, Lightning preordered
Occupation
Letter carrier
Yeah I saw that on Apple News too and sent the same link to my local sales manager asking for his take …..crickets…then again, it’s the weekend, I’ll follow up tomorrow if no reply. They previously agreed to no ADM, in writing, let’s hope they stick to it.

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
What baffles be is ford plays hard ass saying if you buy a Lightning you can’t sell it for a year so people aren’t flipping them.

meanwhile they look the other way at dealer presale ADM’s all day.

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
Anyone with an ordering invite but not yet ordered able to access the configure & order page today? I had access to it yesterday but its been completely blank all day. Wondering if something is going on behind the scenes related to the surprise ADM issue or if its just maintenance.

Ruination

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 EcoBoost
Occupation
Chemist
Anyone with an ordering invite but not yet ordered able to access the configure & order page today? I had access to it yesterday but its been completely blank all day. Wondering if something is going on behind the scenes related to the surprise ADM issue or if its just maintenance.

I noticed yesterday it allowed me to select the pro, but I couldn't put a deposit down. Now the whole configuration order is down for me also.

Tinfoil: they wanted to see how many clicks they get.

Optimistic: they are getting ready to open the pro back up and it's glitching like just before a wave releases.

Realistic: Website is undergoing some issues and maintenance.

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Antimatter Blue F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Math
I was thinking about that...it could have been just to give certain customers first dibs on trims with low availability. Once all waves are finished choosing trims then everything evens out. This is kind of confirmed by the production time estimates...wave 1 got an estimate of 20 weeks but both waves 2 and 3 got estimates of 24 weeks. This seems indicative of just some boilerplate template and not a real estimation of when the truck will be produced - everyone in each wave got the same estimate regardless of priority.
They are staggered, even with repeating 24 week timeframe.

Wave 1 (1/7): 20 Weeks places is the week of 5/30
Wave 2 (1/21): 24 Weeks places it the week of 6/27
Wave 3 (2/6): 24 Weeks places it the week of 7/11

In reality I don't anticipate them adhering to this projected weeks. They start off slow and are building up.

Sponsored

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Does anyone know if ask the dealer to change trims would they release the order back to me to make the change?

and then at that time I would change dealers?

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Does anyone know if ask the dealer to change trims would they release the order back to me to make the change?

and then at that time I would change dealers?
When I asked my dealer to change something they just go in and change it. Send me a new build sheet and then it updates online a couple hours later. Nothing else to do on my part.

2007montecinos

First Name
Paul Montecinos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 ford f-150 lighting