• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Dealer Allocations starting to get Delivered?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
You sure that's a new dealer ordered truck and not a mannequin? Can't really tell with how you've screen capped the sticker.
All mannequins were spec'd by FOMOCO in December 2021 on behalf of the EV certified dealers around the nation, they have order number F001, while more recent July/August stock inventory orders will use what ever scheme the dealer choses for an order number, they will be on a blue window sticker. There are also fleet orders placed through the early part of the Lightning campaign which are on blue stickers with dealer specified order numbers.
Sponsored

Reactions: cjb

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR

Saul Goodman

First Name
Saul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Formerly Mach-E FE, 2022 F150L Lariat in transit
I right-place-right-timed into MSRP on one of the dealer stock Agate Black Lariat SR with the $200 mats, spray in liner, and copilot 360 active. Seems that many of these allocations are that very specific configuration. That was my sweet spot. Color was in my top 2-3, Lariat trim, blue cruise/PAAK, and SR were all on my list. 511A with the glass roof was what I really wanted, but not for 8k more. I hardly ever touch the bottom 20% of my MME ER, and that equates to about the range difference between the SR lightning and the ER MME.

Ford NAILED IT ;)

Last edited:

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
Yeah, all three of the ones coming in to my local dealer above have copilot active and other addons. Must be a standard build for all these dealer stock units.
Sponsored