• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 7 Orders & Allocations --Phone Call from Dealer

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Even though my account has been showing a built date for 2 weeks, I just got the email announcement from Ford today. Seem like a common occurrence from what I’ve read on these pages.

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Even though my account has been showing a built date for 2 weeks, I just got the email announcement from Ford today. Seem like a common occurrence from what I’ve read on these pages.
I also received my email two weeks after the info was available in my account.

TX_Gator

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 Lariat
I checked with my dealer last week and he said everything still looked good on my Smoked Quartz Lariat ER and that it was sitting as a Priority 1. He was confident that it would get built and that there was no need to change colors.

Got the call today that it was balanced out due to SQ. He was able to switch it to a ‘22 Carbonized Gray and I am back to waiting for a build week.

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Escape
Occupation
IT delivery
Still waiting on a build week. Was there any new scheduling for Wave 7? Maybe we're all looking at MY23 conversion.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Still waiting on a build week. Was there any new scheduling for Wave 7? Maybe we're all looking at MY23 conversion.
It has been VERY VERY quiet regarding more scheduling, it's about the time of month for it to happen, keep your ears & eyes open for something to show on the personal order page at ford.com

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT delivery
It has been VERY VERY quiet regarding more scheduling, it's about the time of month for it to happen, keep your ears & eyes open for something to show on the personal order page at ford.com
Thanks, I check it every morning.
Twice on Thursdays. :)

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Yes, a bunch of us I believe got scheduled to build. Mine is week of 8/22 from that final wave of orders.

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Got my window sticker yesterday and was given an 8/26 blend date for my 8/22 build date. When my Wave 7 dealer called back in June, I was the first of his allocations to confirm/order/get into Wave 7 (but I could only order a Lariat ER, which I was fine with).

I am hoping to have it for a 9/25 camping trip.

For those unscheduled, hang in there for the next month.

Sponsored

Mike Dubs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
Still waiting for a build date on a Jun 14th order. Spoke to dealer this week and he mentioned that I could be pushed into a '23 model, though uncertain. After reading the comment from @TX_Gator above, wondering if this is due to my color choice of SQ? If SQ is not in the cards, next best would be ‘22 Carbonized Gray.

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT delivery
Still waiting for a build date on a Jun 14th order. Spoke to dealer this week and he mentioned that I could be pushed into a '23 model, though uncertain. After reading the comment from @TX_Gator above, wondering if this is due to my color choice of SQ? If SQ is not in the cards, next best would be ‘22 Carbonized Gray.
My dealer called me around 7/26. Ford no longer offers SQ, I had to change. Went with AMB.

Mike Dubs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
My dealer called me around 7/26. Ford no longer offers SQ, I had to change. Went with AMB.
Just spoke to my dealer and no SQ was news to him. He promised to look into it... will update when I hear, but I appreciate you guys sharing this info here. I really want a 2022.

Dalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer
Got my window sticker yesterday and was given an 8/26 blend date for my 8/22 build date. When my Wave 7 dealer called back in June, I was the first of his allocations to confirm/order/get into Wave 7 (but I could only order a Lariat ER, which I was fine with).

I am hoping to have it for a 9/25 camping trip.

For those unscheduled, hang in there for the next month.

I wouldn’t hold my breath for 9/25. An 8/26 blend is more realistically in the 10/15 range. But maybe they will start speeding things up here 🤷‍♂️ I’m a 8/18 blend and I’m hoping for sometime early October.

Skidrowe

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER, 2014 Honda Pilot
I wouldn’t hold my breath for 9/25. An 8/26 blend is more realistically in the 10/15 range. But maybe they will start speeding things up here 🤷‍♂️ I’m a 8/18 blend and I’m hoping for sometime early October.
I'm going to hold my breath every day for a minute while I check for updates and hope that I see some new progress on my 8/25 blend date. What was the timeline from blend to delivery for the wave 6 guy in SoCal who is holding a fish in his avatar? I think it was pretty fast.

EDIT: I found it in his signature. Blend 6/17/22 - Delivery 7/23.
Sponsored