• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 7 Orders & Allocations --Phone Call from Dealer

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Escape
Occupation
IT delivery
That is what I was thinking, but they said they could not change the color once it was in "Balanced Out" status.... Has anyone heard differently?
I’ve seen scheduling thru 08/26 in other threads, but who knows. That’s been the worst part of this process, nothing definitive nor transparent from Ford or dealerships.
Sponsored

pjorg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
That is what I was thinking, but they said they could not change the color once it was in "Balanced Out" status.... Has anyone heard differently?
I approached my dealer on 7/28 after reading here that Smoked Quartz Metallic is a constraint. They told me then that my order status was “Unscheduled-BalancedOut.” I had them change my color to Carbonized Gray, and (I was told) my order status changed to “Unscheduled-Clean.”

I still haven’t been scheduled. I haven’t asked recently if my order status reverted to “BalancedOut,” not because I’m not curious, but mostly because I don’t think there’s anything I or the dealer can do about it at this point.

Mike Dubs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
I approached my dealer on 7/28 after reading here that Smoked Quartz Metallic is a constraint. They told me then that my order status was “Unscheduled-BalancedOut.” I had them change my color to Carbonized Gray, and (I was told) my order status changed to “Unscheduled-Clean.”

I still haven’t been scheduled. I haven’t asked recently if my order status reverted to “BalancedOut,” not because I’m not curious, but mostly because I don’t think there’s anything I or the dealer can do about it at this point.
Thanks for this confirmation. I am trying to force them to change it to "Agate Black".

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for this confirmation. I am trying to force them to change it to "Agate Black".
I hope you can get it done, but fear there was a 7/29 cut-off on adjustments to 2022 orders not yet scheduled, the dealer might run into that road block.

Mike Dubs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
I hope you can get it done, but fear there was a 7/29 cut-off on adjustments to 2022 orders not yet scheduled, the dealer might run into that road block.
My dealer changed my color to "Agate Black", but does not expect this to result in a 2022 build date, but rather a conversion to a 2023 order. Perhaps as a consolation prize, the dealer offered me a XLT 501A SR in Carbonized gray, but I am hesitant to compromise on range and backup power.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I am reading reports on FB that folks are seeing scheduling today for September weeks and the final MY2022 build week of 10/3/2022, check your orders folks

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Escape
Occupation
IT delivery
No change. 😢
Sponsored