• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 7 Orders & Allocations --Phone Call from Dealer

OP
OP
greenne

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
I'm going to hold my breath every day for a minute while I check for updates and hope that I see some new progress on my 8/25 blend date. What was the timeline from blend to delivery for the wave 6 guy in SoCal who is holding a fish in his avatar? I think it was pretty fast.

EDIT: I found it in his signature. Blend 6/17/22 - Delivery 7/23.

Shameless plug for @TaxmanHog ..you can go to his data and see the numbers for Build to delivery, blend to delivery, etc. Look for trucks delivered to your area/state and see what the avg transit time is. That should give you some idea. Obviously YMMV but maybe it will give you a ballpark estimate.
Sponsored

Dalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer
I'm going to hold my breath every day for a minute while I check for updates and hope that I see some new progress on my 8/25 blend date. What was the timeline from blend to delivery for the wave 6 guy in SoCal who is holding a fish in his avatar? I think it was pretty fast.

Man I hope I get mine that fast! I think it’s usually 6-7 weeks. There may be a push because of the end of Q3 to get some extras delivered before end of September.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Production efficiency and shipping is improving, we have 3 builds that took only 17 days to delivery at the dealership.

Ford F-150 Lightning Wave 7 Orders & Allocations --Phone Call from Dealer 1660342761033

Ford F-150 Lightning Wave 7 Orders & Allocations --Phone Call from Dealer 1660342809656

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech

@Skidrowe That's me.

Keep checking the OrderTrack.app for consistently timely updates compared to Ford's trackers.

Mine was the base Lariat SR with no options built so fast I was stunned.

29 days from production date to delivery - 14 days in a rail car - I think it was the fastest for a CA delivery.

Also got the rare ice blue silver color that only the 2022MY got.
No more for 2023...
Ford F-150 Lightning Wave 7 Orders & Allocations --Phone Call from Dealer IMG_9308.JPG

Sponsored

Oregonal

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYLR, Bolt EUV
Occupation
Meh
Still waiting on a build week. Was there any new scheduling for Wave 7? Maybe we're all looking at MY23 conversion.
Same situation here. Like several others, I was invited to switch from SQM to a different color and chose AMB. My dealer seems confident that it will get built this year.

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Production efficiency and shipping is improving, we have 3 builds that took only 17 days to delivery at the dealership.

1660342761033.png

1660342809656.png
I have more data for my 8/22 build than is on your tracker. Do I need to submit it to you or do you pull it somehow? Thanks

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I have more data for my 8/22 build than is on your tracker. Do I need to submit it to you or do you pull it somehow? Thanks
Thank you, I found your VIN and data updates on the forum datasheet, I have update my version, I'll keep your vin on my daily scans when your build week begins production.

Please keep me posted on the 8/22 build week thread, especially when you reach BUILT & SHIPPED status, let me know the projected ETA shown on your personal order page as these goals are reached!!

Good luck!

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/đź› -8-22-lightning-build-week-group.10215/

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Thank you, I found your VIN and data updates on the forum datasheet, I have update my version, I'll keep your vin on my daily scans when your build week begins production.

Please keep me posted on the 8/22 build week thread, especially when you reach BUILT & SHIPPED status, let me know the projected ETA shown on your personal order page as these goals are reached!!

Good luck!

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/đź› -8-22-lightning-build-week-group.10215/
Will do. Thanks for doing this, it's a lot of work.

Sponsored

Mike Dubs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
Just spoke to my dealer and no SQ was news to him. He promised to look into it... will update when I hear, but I appreciate you guys sharing this info here. I really want a 2022.
I spoke to Ford and my dealer today and my Jun 14th 2022 Lariat ER order is considered "balanced out". This is the nice way of saying "denied, try again next year". I could not get a reason why, but I suspect it could be the SQ color choice and the fewer than anticipated builds (supply chain, etc).

I was told that the 2022 allocations are all scheduled at this point, so if you don't have a build date yet, you are likely in the same boat. One silver lining is that Ford seems willing to discount the 2023s through private offers for those with 2022 orders not fulfilled.

4Reeley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat
I spoke to Ford and my dealer today and my Jun 14th 2022 Lariat ER order is considered "balanced out". This is the nice way of saying "denied, try again next year". I could not get a reason why, but I suspect it could be the SQ color choice and the fewer than anticipated builds (supply chain, etc).

I was told that the 2022 allocations are all scheduled at this point, so if you don't have a build date yet, you are likely in the same boat. One silver lining is that Ford seems willing to discount the 2023s through private offers for those with 2022 orders not fulfilled.
Rumor on other threads was that scheduling would continue for another week (until 8/22). Did you have your dealer change your color? You'll have to change it anyways if its being pushed to 2023. At least if you change it now you might be able to sneak in the last week of scheduling. Maybe?

Mike Dubs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
Rumor on other threads was that scheduling would continue for another week (until 8/22). Did you have your dealer change your color? You'll have to change it anyways if its being pushed to 2023. At least if you change it now you might be able to sneak in the last week of scheduling. Maybe?
That is what I was thinking, but they said they could not change the color once it was in "Balanced Out" status.... Has anyone heard differently?

4Reeley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat
I don't know... @Pioneer74 ?
You're dealer dropped the ball - many other folks were contacted weeks ago about changing SQM.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
I don't know... @Pioneer74 ?
You're dealer dropped the ball - many other folks were contacted weeks ago about changing SQM.
Smoked Quartz is unavailable. If that was my order, and still wanted to try and get a "22, I would have the dealer change the color. If I liked a new color for '23, I would sit back and wait
Sponsored