• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Emailed me again saying my order has been updated but I can't see any difference. Any way to see what changed?

jb56

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford F150 Lariat
I'm scheduled for production on the week of October 24th. I got an email this morning that said my order has been updated, but I can't identify any actual changes. I know people have had certain options removed or changed, but I can't see any. Does anyone know if there is an easy place to see what the actual change is?

I think the price is exactly the same and the schedule is the same. As far as I can tell, the options and packages haven't changed either.
Sponsored

ToraM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Panamera GTS, 2022 Yukon Denali, 2008 Cayman
I'm on the same boat - Got the email and also 10/24 production date, and I do not see any difference anywhere.

Bigisland Guy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat SR Build group 10/24/2022
Occupation
Property Mgmt
I'm in same group, but no email and checked status on my build no change to configuration:
Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Emailed me again saying my order has been updated but I can't see any difference.  Any way to see what changed? 1665600965397

will wait to see.......

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
10/24 build and got the same message. I’ve heard of others getting this mail and nothing changed. I’m assuming that some status changed associated with scheduling that isn’t visible to customers and the algorithm that sends emails doesn’t know the difference.

jsnowball81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F250
FWIW I got the email too but I'm not even scheduled yet. Ordered 9/7.

Sponsored

ToraM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Panamera GTS, 2022 Yukon Denali, 2008 Cayman
I just checked the order status and it changed to "In Production". Can you guys check your ordertrack.app also?

Cara

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, Subaru, VW Bus, Sondors Metacycle
I am unable to see my order in the Ford app/website anymore. Glitches every time. So I reached out to my dealer because next week is my build week, and he sent me the latest PDF of my order. It’s an azure gray extended range XLT, with tow package. After 2 price cuts by Ford, it’s gone from ~$88k to $74k. And the specific build date is now August 17. I reserved in September 2021. If all goes well I’ll get it exactly 2 years latter reserving, at a much lower price point!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I am unable to see my order in the Ford app/website anymore. Glitches every time. So I reached out to my dealer because next week is my build week, and he sent me the latest PDF of my order. It’s an azure gray extended range XLT, with tow package. After 2 price cuts by Ford, it’s gone from ~$88k to $74k. And the specific build date is now August 17. I reserved in September 2021. If all goes well I’ll get it exactly 2 years latter reserving, at a much lower price point!
Congrat's and good luck, note the public trackers sometimes glitch out, as long as your personal order page at FORD.COM still shows your build/order all should be good.

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, F-150h, various others
Occupation
retired
this is basically the same specs for my 8/7 build.

Sponsored