• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Power-Up 3.1.0 Software Update

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Anyone else recieve this update today?
No, but I am running out to the truck right now lol

BTW, another Ford Pass Fail. It would be nice if the app told you about the update. Asked if I wanted to update now, gave me an estimate of how long the update would take…. Etc

OP
OP

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
I only know because of a Fordpass app notification. Someone else was driving the truck today. I have no idea what it includes, just says updates like this enhance quality, capability, and convenience of the vehicle. Says it updates to Ford Power-Up 3.1.0. Says small changes here and there and that is about it.

Sponsored

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023 Mach-E GT-PE
I only know because of a Fordpass app notification. Someone else was driving the truck today. I have no idea what it includes, just says updates like this enhance quality, capability, and convenience of the vehicle. Says it updates to Ford Power-Up 3.1.0. Says small changes here and there and that is about it.
Well the reason I'm curious is that I just did the GWM update yesterday, and before that a few weeks ago we had an OBCC update. I just didn't know if today's OTA covered one or both of those updates. In fact I would suspect that if it did I might be the GWM.

If it had been the one for the BCM config recall it probably would have said so.

Mike

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
No, but I am running out to the truck right now lol

BTW, another Ford Pass Fail. It would be nice if the app told you about the update. Asked if I wanted to update now, gave me an estimate of how long the update would take…. Etc
I know the Ford pass app sucks, but it does tell you when there's an update to your vehicle. At least it does on my Mach E.

Sponsored

oneguynick

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
CTO
I received it 2 days ago, but no idea what it updated.

GoodSam

First Name
Good
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17CRV, 22 Lightning XLT 312A SR iced blue silver
Occupation
occupying space
Is this NHTSA communication for the 3.1 update:
"
July 31, 2022 MANUFACTURER COMMUNICATION NUMBER: OTASU3P1F150BEV
Components: EQUIPMENT, EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY

NHTSA ID Number: 10217139 Manufacturer Communication Number: OTASU3P1F150BEV Summary Software Update 3 Part 1 for 2022 Model Year F-150 Lightning vehicles is now available.
Quality Improvements Include:
-Fix incorrect FordPass charge status.
-Trailer brake gain default value for "No Active Trailer" is being changed from 0 to 15.
-Subscription service fixes.
-1-pedal drive not available pop-up fix when 1-pedal drive is not selected. -Update valet geofence to "disabled" state.
-Bi-directional power fix for "power transfer fault" prior to BPT screen when vehicle is plugged in to house.
-Charning fault messages will now appear on the SYNC screen for fleet customers instead of FordPass.
-Adds a no default trailer message on sync when connecting trailer and selecting default trailer profile.
-Fixes android auto black screen concern.
-Fix for missing SXM audio.
-Onboard scale fix for intermittent warning pop-up when estimated passenger load changes.
1 Affected Product 1 Associated Document"

Do not see other sw updates listed at NHTSA, maybe other ones do not involve safety issues?
Sponsored