• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro
My '24 Pro was built this week. I called Ford CS and they said it's scheduled to be delivered in 2 to 3 weeks with no indication that it's held or delayed. He said he couldn't comment on "internet rumors"... But seemed confident I would be getting it in a few weeks. I hope that's true!
Sponsored

Asterix

First Name
Cilius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150, Kia Seltos
Occupation
Engineer
My '24 Pro was built this week. I called Ford CS and they said it's scheduled to be delivered in 2 to 3 weeks with no indication that it's held or delayed. He said he couldn't comment on "internet rumors"... But seemed confident I would be getting it in a few weeks. I hope that's true!
Excellent! Congrats! My PRO is scheduled to be built next week, so I'll eagerly follow the progress on your PRO.

BTW, were you able to sign-up for the free NACS adapter? I have not been able to yet, possibly because my vehicle is not built yet. I have also not been able to get tracking info, but I was able to get the window sticker, so I know my dealer didn't mess up the order.

Please keep us updated on your delivery process.

Cheers!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
BTW, were you able to sign-up for the free NACS adapter? I have not been able to yet, possibly because my vehicle is not built yet. I have also not been able to get tracking info, but I was able to get the window sticker, so I know my dealer didn't mess up the order.
You need to be able to subscribe to Blue Oval Network and switch on Plug & Charge via the APP for the VIN, if possible then maybe it may work otherwise I hope your trucks come in before the June 30th deadline so that you can do it later.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro
Excellent! Congrats! My PRO is scheduled to be built next week, so I'll eagerly follow the progress on your PRO.

Please keep us updated on your delivery process.

Cheers!
I'll keep ya'll updated! I asked about the adapter and they said I will most likely have to wait until I purchase it. I added my VIN to the Ford Pass app but didn't click "activate" since I'm sure that will have to be confirmed inside the vehicle.

Asterix

First Name
Cilius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150, Kia Seltos
Occupation
Engineer
You need to be able to subscribe to Blue Oval Network and switch on Plug & Charge via the APP for the VIN, if possible then maybe it may work otherwise I hope your trucks come in before the June 30th deadline so that you can do it later.
I'll keep ya'll updated! I asked about the adapter and they said I will most likely have to wait until I purchase it. I added my VIN to the Ford Pass app but didn't click "activate" since I'm sure that will have to be confirmed inside the vehicle.
I activated my VIN in the Ford Pass app weeks ago, even though it's not even built yet. It didn't complain, but on the vehicle tab it just says: " This vehicle does not have connectivity..." - obviously since it doesn't exist yet. Still no luck ordering the NACS adapter yet.

Sponsored

Asterix

First Name
Cilius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150, Kia Seltos
Occupation
Engineer
BTW, congrats on being Youtube famous with first day charging on the TESLA SC network!(y):D

I just hope I get my truck before the deadline if we can't get the NACS adapter sooner. Or that our MY24 trucks arrive with the adapter included.

AI_Speed

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Investor
Check Corwin Ford of Spokane for new '23 Pro ER's going for $54750 - 15 or so of a fleet turned back - so your '24 is how much?

Ray R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Flash, Model Y Performance
Check Corwin Ford of Spokane for new '23 Pro ER's going for $54750 - 15 or so of a fleet turned back - so your '24 is how much?
That price includes the $7500 tax credit. Folks seem to be getting the XLT ER for similar prices after rebates and tax credits.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro
One of those ER Pro's are at my local dealer and they won't do any discounts on it besides the EV tax credit. My Pro is 52,500 or so minus the 7,500. If I could swing the Pro ER I would love to but the Pro SR is what I can do for now.
Sponsored