• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning Allocations Are Out!?

Jer1983

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
Occupation
Electrician
Dealers don’t know who is getting an invitation for the first wave yet. Ford will decide who gets an invitation based on time stamp, dealer priority (closed on the 17th of Dec), and dealer allocation. From ford’s internal dealer memo, Ford will send dealers a list of their reservation holders invited for the first wave directly prior to the invitations going out. If a dealer tells someone they are in the first wave, it is just a guess.
Yeah mine never said first wave just that I was getting one of his allotted 5. Based on my order date I’d guess I’m last wave or maybe one better and I’m interested to see if I can get an xlt+ 312. I am assuming your average lightning buyer is opting for leather, obviously ford does too.

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
My dealer told me they have 30 allocations for 2022, not sure if they meant MY22 or for all 2022 with included MY23 which starts in the summer
I would like to think its more likely MY22. Ford would adjust its MY23 allocations based on take rate from the first few waves of ordering....

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
From my experience with the Bronco forum and twitter the last 18 months, I'd say you'd get better traction/response from Mike Levine. Jim Farley isn't nearly as active as Mike is on Twitter. Good luck.
Seconding this. Mike is extremely active on Twitter and is very knowledgeable.
Sponsored