• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Need help fighting my dealer for my original Pro pricing

OP
OP

jdmackes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Seem like the Ford F150 lightning are dropping in price and alot of dealers has these truck instock now. Might not be selling well anymore.
I think vehicles in general are going to have a tough time selling at the inflated prices they're at, and at the high interest rates. I said that to my dealers face, "if you guys don't want to sell it to me at the price it's supposed to be, I can wait and get a different one after everything sits on the lots and no one is buying cause of the high interest rates. But I'll never buy a Ford again."
Sponsored

mr2urbo004

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Pro, Tow Tech,
Yeah. What dealer was that?

OP
OP

jdmackes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Yeah. What dealer was that?
The one I got my truck from (Pohanka Ford in Maryland). I doubt they cared much, but I was certainly pissed at first. They did work on it though (along with me contacting the Ford rep) and it was taken care of in less than 24 hours.

cyberjus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
I know I am resurrecting an old thread, but I finally got my replacement truck after my original dealer refused to honor my order price. In the end, Ford stepped up and made it right by ordering me a replacement and honoring MY22 pricing on it (to a different dealer of course). Long wait from a day one reservation, but so far it seems to be worth it.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I know I am resurrecting an old thread, but I finally got my replacement truck after my original dealer refused to honor my order price. In the end, Ford stepped up and made it right by ordering me a replacement and honoring MY22 pricing on it (to a different dealer of course). Long wait from a day one reservation, but so far it seems to be worth it.
Congrat's

WhipSticks

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
Occupation
Scientist
Well done @Ford Motor Company ! That was the right thing to do. Happy ending!