• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Priority Update: 23-PU0813-DOR-UP2

KennyB123

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
Interesting day for me update wise. I arrived at work this morning and received notification that this update was ready. So I hit update now locked her up and went to work. Checked in on Ford Pass app later in the morning and saw it failed. Got in the truck to head home and saw that it was still available for update. Didn't touch anything cause I wanted to get home.

5-10 min into the trip notification popped up on the screen saying there were no available chargers in range.

Get home and check the update screen and see the 24-PU0105-CMR-FX. Hit update now and it installed without issue.

Seems like some of you have experienced the fail and the immediate issuance of CMR-FX similar to what I experienced. The last time I saw the no chargers in range pop up was a few months after ownership when I received an update in route to work.

Is it possible that the DOR-UP finished up while driving?
I had the same pop-up today. I had no updates available and didn't do any updating. I wonder if this was a message that was accidentally sent to anyone driving at that time? I was navigating to home through Google maps, not a charger and had 71% battery.
Sponsored

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
I had the same pop-up today. I had no updates available and didn't do any updating. I wonder if this was a message that was accidentally sent to anyone driving at that time? I was navigating to home through Google maps, not a charger and had 71% battery.
Interesting, I suppose anything is possible. I had a Waze route going at the time.

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Got it installed, not sure what has changed except my front left TP sensor is not working.

Edit: it started working next day.

GunRack

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting XLT, Model 3 RWD
Why did I get this update today when it came out Nov last year? 6 months late?

Never have had any problems getting other updates.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Might have been placed on hold all this time while it or other updates were tweaked.

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT

This one had a long hold for many of us. It just hit for many the last couple of weeks, even those of us like you that are usually on the front end of SW releases.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
First, I’ve seen anybody with this one, said it would be a 41 minute install. I have to use my truck yet tonight, so I’ll try it later and report back.

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 23-PU0813-DOR-UP2 IMG_3862

vic7780

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Future) F-150 Lighting
Occupation
Citizen
I tried it and completed the update. Still unsure of what exactly happened with it…

connected to wifi at home it went pretty fast but did hear the buzzing bees while it occurred. I didn’t not take the full 40 minutes.

Headed out of the road now so I’ll let you know if anything seems different.

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 23-PU0813-DOR-UP2 IMG_5428

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
WTH… lol… I’ve had this update since December and I’m sitting here waiting patiently for this update 🤣.

I guess they ended up adding more info about this update and by more I mean a couple more words.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
This one had a long hold for many of us. It just hit for many the last couple of weeks, even those of us like you that are usually on the front end of SW releases.
Yep I don’t recall seeing this one at all and I have normally been towards the front of the line so not sure why this one was. More Ford update roulette!

vic7780

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Future) F-150 Lighting
Occupation
Citizen
So…tried it out and maybe the system seems a little more responsive (taps on Home Screen come up faster) . My driver screen reset my default motor dynamics middle gauge and I noticed a limitation on how much I could push the vehicle (top end 45% of power was greyed out).

Besides that, I can’t really tell any other differences

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 23-PU0813-DOR-UP2 1711712239489-9u

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 23-PU0813-DOR-UP2 IMG_5431
Sponsored