• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Priority Update: 23-PU0724-DOM-RS

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Tesla is using their owner’s navigation to estimate how many superchargers will be available when they get there.. After they open up the network, that estimate will take a nose dive unless non-Tesla EVs use their navigation to get to super chargers and share that info with Tesla. That may be a part of agreement with Ford. It certainly is a nice app. It would be nice if they let you see the results with as much graphical info as possible on the map.
I wonder if Tesla will subtract 2 from availability when we activate a charger, since we'll be blocking at minimum 2 stalls.
Sponsored

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
I wonder if Tesla will subtract 2 from availability when we activate a charger, since we'll be blocking at minimum 2 stalls.
Or tell the Lightning app all stalls are taken to keep us out while telling Cybertrucks the supercharger will be available when you arrive.

p.s. our adapter better come with at least 5 feet of extension.

3rdgenfan

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 XLT SR, G8 GXP, TDI Rabbit
I just got this update the other day and have been seeing some weird stuff since then.

Phone started telling me the truck will charge outside of set charge times (I don't have one set)

And I feel like I now get the typical Ford door chime at a loud volume when turning the truck on which I don't recall happening previously.

...am I losing my mind?

BSull

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvette, F150 Lighnting, Mercedes GLC300
Occupation
retired
Just got the -DOM-RS update the completed splash has been displayed now for almost a week. How long does the completed splash screen stay when you select software updates. This is my first OTA.

Budshark

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Received this update overnight so nice to see movement again after the holiday pause.

Truck received end of August. Back to back 4.x updates end of Ncvember. Quiet until last night. Let’s go!!

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Received this update overnight so nice to see movement again after the holiday pause.

Truck received end of August. Back to back 4.x updates end of Ncvember. Quiet until last night. Let’s go!!
Excellent!!

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired

same here. owners manual. no other changes apparent. still on 4.2x

Last edited:

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I just received this today. It's my first OTA.

20240112_114851.jpg
That is your first for a '22? When did you buy the truck, or when did it go into service?

Sponsored

GoodSam

First Name
Good
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17CRV, 22 Lightning XLT 312A SR iced blue silver
Occupation
occupying space
Dec 2023. I just bought it off the lot a few weeks ago.
I have to ask, was this a dealer demo? miles? Price before taxes?

THX1138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I have to ask, was this a dealer demo? miles? Price before taxes?
I think it was the dealer's demo. It had around 460 miles. I'm guessing the price without state taxes/ registration and federal EV credit was somewhere around $62500. I'd have look at my paperwork to be more precise.

GoodSam

First Name
Good
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17CRV, 22 Lightning XLT 312A SR iced blue silver
Occupation
occupying space
somewhere around $62500
I think that would be a great price considering a Lariat ER was listed closer to $80K, I think, and I got my XLT 312A SR for a list at $65K+ w/ tow tech. Good Old Depreciation due to age only, which is negligible.
What was the Build Date on the sticker in the Driver's door jam, just to see if that age is related to the pricing? Probably priced nicely just because 2024 models are out.
If you will be trying to keep it long term, check out the Granger (see thread) pricing on a Ford extended warranty?
Again, probably a great buy!

THX1138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I think that would be a great price considering a Lariat ER was listed closer to $80K, I think, and I got my XLT 312A SR for a list at $65K+ w/ tow tech. Good Old Depreciation due to age only, which is negligible.
What was the Build Date on the sticker in the Driver's door jam, just to see if that age is related to the pricing? Probably priced nicely just because 2024 models are out.
If you will be trying to keep it long term, check out the Granger (see thread) pricing on a Ford extended warranty?
Again, probably a great buy!
I live in an area that is fairly rural with a mostly Luddite mentality. Around here, diesel is the fuel of choice, But my F350 was needing more TLC than I cared to give it, so I sold it and my Leaf to settle on something in between. I remember when this appeared on the lot. And the dealer tried exploiting the EV lightning craze with $20,000 over MSRP. Of course, there were no takers and the dealership changed ownership last summer. Ford had that promotion in November that ended in early Dec and the new owner just wanted to move inventory. I was at the right place at the right time, as it was close to being three years old. I think I got a good deal.

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 23-PU0724-DOM-RS 20240113_064328_HDR

Last edited:
OP
OP

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
I love that Atlas blue. Wish I could’ve found my truck in that color.
Sponsored