• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sunrun Confirmation To Ship FCSP

MacMike

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Got an email from Sunrun to confirm my address for shipping my FCSP. The order number asked for is the reservation number when we put out $100 deposit. I was putting the order number from my window sticker so it got rejected. Quick phone call to SR corrected everything. Hope this helps when your trucks come in.
Ford F-150 Lightning Sunrun Confirmation To Ship FCSP Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.47.54 AM
Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I received my Pro charger today, 2 weeks to the day after delivery, but I never had to confirm anything nor have I had a Sunrun email. I was thinking I could be a few weeks off since I hadn't heard, but it arrived even without confirmation.

I wonder if the dealer can do some sort of confirmation or why the differences?

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I reached out to Sunrun cause I took delivery on the 21st of July and had prior experience with other facets of their business (ie solar). They said they will look into it and provide a tracking number if/once it has. I am in no hurry, but I rather have it than not (especially since we technically paid for it).

Last edited:
Reactions: GDN

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
It's your FORD.COM order number not the WBDO order characters

This is what you gave us for the tracker, the last several digits were sanitized, so you need to correct this example

Ford F-150 Lightning Sunrun Confirmation To Ship FCSP 1659306269463

Mine sanitized as an example

Ford F-150 Lightning Sunrun Confirmation To Ship FCSP 1659306441684

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
Got an email from Sunrun to confirm my address for shipping my FCSP. The order number asked for is the reservation number when we put out $100 deposit. I was putting the order number from my window sticker so it got rejected. Quick phone call to SR corrected everything. Hope this helps when your trucks come in.
Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.47.54 AM.png
Any link available where we can enter our info?

Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Here is a link to confirm your shipping addressā€¦.you will need your 7 or 8 digit Order Numberā€¦ā€¦itā€™s on your Ford ā€œMy Ordersā€ webpageā€¦ā€¦.

https://shop.sunrun.com/ford/address/lookup/

It will get you to the webpage that @MacMike referenced in his postā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.
thanks.
Interesting, last night I got myself to a link to order from sunrun.

your link got me to confirmation of address.

Ford F-150 Lightning Sunrun Confirmation To Ship FCSP B27ED783-9120-4B5C-8678-AB811F2CBA83

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.47.54 AM.png
Any shipping follow up or other info since you confirmed address?
i used the link, and confirmed without receiving any email. šŸ¤žšŸ»

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I just received this email yesterday, and now I wait. Its not a big deal at the moment since I can use the included one with the F150L or even the OpenEVSE units that my wife uses.

Sponsored
OP
OP

MacMike

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Got an email from Fed Ex today. My FCSP is being shipped from CA. to TX. Should be here Friday and have to sign for package. If package arrives on time Friday it will be 16 days from driving home in the new truck to receiving the FCSP.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@TaxmanHog

share this where you think helpful.

obviously took delivery. No email from sunrun (perhaps I could have waited longer), i used link above to confirm address on monday before 7am. Today Wednesday, 5pm, i received FEDEX ship confirmation from California. Expected delivery aug 8. Though Fedex usually lets me down on delivery from west coast.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@TaxmanHog

share this where you think helpful.

obviously took delivery. No email from sunrun (perhaps I could have waited longer), i used link above to confirm address on monday before 7am. Today Wednesday, 5pm, i received FEDEX ship confirmation from California. Expected delivery aug 8. Though Fedex usually lets me down on delivery from west coast.
The same hereā€¦no shipment notification from SunRun, but my FedEx account today showed this shipment being sent to me today from SunRun/Fordā€¦ā€¦
Ford F-150 Lightning Sunrun Confirmation To Ship FCSP FC1F7126-8F8B-4EBC-BD4D-9B392EDBE63D

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The same hereā€¦no shipment notification from SunRun, but my FedEx account today showed this shipment being sent to me today from SunRun/Fordā€¦ā€¦
FC1F7126-8F8B-4EBC-BD4D-9B392EDBE63D.jpeg
@TaxmanHog

I just wanted to be clear I didnā€™t get the first email from sunrun.

i just used the link on my own to confirm address.

so the rest of the impatients and forgottens can get their chargers too.
at least in next few years more vendors will offer Options for backfeeding house as these large batteries become more common. Then people can have better experiences than sunrun has provided.

** glad yours shipped are you ready for install?

my wire is run and temp outlet for mobile charger. Need to add one jbox and clean up mounting area on exterior. My left hand isnā€™t much help with this pinched nerve, looks like Iā€™ll have my electrician buddy make the final hookups.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@TaxmanHog

I just wanted to be clear I didnā€™t get the first email from sunrun.

i just used the link on my own to confirm address.

so the rest of the impatients and forgottens can get their chargers too.
at least in next few years more vendors will offer Options for backfeeding house as these large batteries become more common. Then people can have better experiences than sunrun has provided.

** glad yours shipped are you ready for install?

my wire is run and temp outlet for mobile charger. Need to add one jbox and clean up mounting area on exterior. My left hand isnā€™t much help with this pinched nerve, looks like Iā€™ll have my electrician buddy make the final hookups.
I too ā€manually forcedā€ the confirmation of my shipping address 3 weeks ago on SunRunā€™s website, and again last weekend after Fordā€™s web site (including posting of my Rewards Points credits) showed my purchase was completed.

I signed/deposited on a bid from my electrician on 5/23 and confirmed with him an install date of 8/18 today. I started a thread (https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...ommendations-surface-mount.11535/#post-239824) looking for suggestions for surface mounting it, given all of the heating issues being reportedā€¦ā€¦.
Sponsored