• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sunrun Confirmation To Ship FCSP

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
I too ”manually forced” the confirmation of my shipping address 3 weeks ago on SunRun’s website, and again last weekend after Ford’s web site (including posting of my Rewards Points credits) showed my purchase was completed.

I signed/deposited on a bid from my electrician on 5/23 and confirmed with him an install date of 8/18 today. I started a thread (https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...ommendations-surface-mount.11535/#post-239824) looking for suggestions for surface mounting it, given all of the heating issues being reported…….
The heating comments are bothersome- I expected more from Siemens.
Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
So I got a interesting delivery from FedEx this AM. I didn't get any shipping notification but I just received my FCSP.

It will need to wait till after I get home from vacation to get it installed as I am leaving tomorrow.

Reactions: GDN

ericpullen

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lightning & 22 Mach-E
Same for me, I got a notification in my FedEx app yesterday stating I had a delivery coming from Visalia, CA and it should arrive on Monday (8/8).

I did force the verification of my address using the link provided by others before (https://shop.sunrun.com/ford/address/lookup/)

OP
OP

MacMike

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
My FCSP arrived today. It got here one day early.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Input my address verification now that sale is complete.
Now to get the new service installed in my garage!!
Sponsored