• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 7 Orders & Allocations --Phone Call from Dealer

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
Got the call and dealer took a deposit and submitted order for Lariat ER. I am not sure about e-mail from Ford. Dealer says they submitted the order.
I got the call from my dealer on Tuesday as well and they had 8 Lariat ERs and I was one of them. He told me he couldn’t do the order I would have to wait until for emailed me “in the next two weeks”. I’m thinking next week as well.
Sponsored

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
I got the call today. Not a ZEV state. Same story, they got 4 allocations 3 Lariat ER and 1 Lariat SR. I signed up for one of the ER and was told I could configure and order next week when the email comes from Ford.

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
So my brother received the same call out here in SoCal and he will be ordering a LariatSR

Same here in Socal yesterday I got the call from my dealer and he put me down for a Lariot SR. What a surprise for me, he said because I've been there twice checking on my spot so he knew I was serious and ready to order. They had 4 alocations and I am now moved up out of 60 others... No ADM.. WOW going from not knowing when I would order to this is awesome.
Also said there Demo got there today, this is the first in socal I've heard of.

Also my original dealer called me today saying the same thing with no markups. I left them because of a $10.000 markup, it's funny he said they never had a markup but yet I was emailed and in person told that they do. It's even listed here in the dealer list.. Don't know why he would even call me since they are not my dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:

MJB28

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning, 2020 Harley Livewire
Got the call also, I’m in for a Lariat ER
Can’t wait for that email to put in order

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
I'll be happy to get mine by 12-25-22 on my birthday and be able to get the tax credit.

Sponsored

Oregonal

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYLR, Bolt EUV
Occupation
Meh
Got the call also, I’m in for a Lariat ER
Can’t wait for that email to put in order
Got the call as well, put in the Lariat ER even though my original inclination was to wait for the pro. Now to choose a color...harder than I thought it would be. Hope to get the email from Ford next week.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Got the call as well, put in the Lariat ER even though my original inclination was to wait for the pro. Now to choose a color...harder than I thought it would be. Hope to get the email from Ford next week.
Yeah, I hear you on the color choice. Not a lot of good options.

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
Welcome. Are you in WV?

A few good color choices. Decide if you want something, bold, dark or light, that will narrow it down. I went for Iced Blue Silver Metallic as it is light and won't show dirt, but not white or silver, which I don't care for.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Yeah, I hear you on the color choice. Not a lot of good options.
Welcome. Are you in WV?

A few good color choices. Decide if you want something, bold, dark or light, that will narrow it down. I went for Iced Blue Silver Metallic as it is light and won't show dirt, but not white or silver, which I don't care for.
I'm having trouble picking a color too. Black, Smoked Quartz and AMB are too dark. Oxford white is too boring. Star White is out because the wife thinks the color is bad luck. We both don't care for Ice Blue Silver. I don't like Stone Grey or Carbonized Grey with the Lariat wheels.

That leaves:
Atlas Blue
Iconic Silver
Rapid Red

Out of those 3, IMO Rapid Red looks the best. But I've had 4 red vehicles in a row previously, including a Ruby Red and Rapid Red truck. I want to try a different color, but Rapid Red is hard to say no too when it's glowing in the sunlight.

OP
OP
greenne

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
I'm having trouble picking a color too. Black, Smoked Quartz and AMB are too dark. Oxford white is too boring. Star White is out because the wife thinks the color is bad luck. We both don't care for Ice Blue Silver. I don't like Stone Grey or Carbonized Grey with the Lariat wheels.

That leaves:
Atlas Blue
Iconic Silver
Rapid Red

Out of those 3, IMO Rapid Red looks the best. But I've had 4 red vehicles in a row previously, including a Ruby Red and Rapid Red truck. I want to try a different color, but Rapid Red is hard to say no too when it's glowing in the sunlight.
Antimatter blue was my first choice and in bright light looks gorgeous. (It also gets lots of attention). But on more thought, its just too dark on cloudy days...and we get a lot in upstate NY.

Now I'm torn between Rapid Red and Atlas Blue.

I plan on doing a wrap..1980s style 2 tone-- white center stripe. Love those 80s trucks..

Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Antimatter blue was my first choice and in bright light looks gorgeous. (It also gets lots of attention). But on more thought, its just too dark on cloudy days...and we get a lot in upstate NY.

Now I'm torn between Rapid Red and Atlas Blue.

I plan on doing a wrap..1980s style 2 tone-- white center stripe. Love those 80s trucks..
My first F150 was a 1987 regular cab, 8 foot bed XLT with the Light/Dark Grey 2 tone scheme. Vinyl floor and manual locking hubs. Loved that truck.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback

That leaves:
Atlas Blue
Iconic Silver
Rapid Red

I love the look of the Rapid Red, but wanted a color that would not show dirt when parked outside day in and day out. Thant brought me to the Iconic Silver, Star White and Ice Blue Silver. Having a Wagon that is pearl white, I did not want two vehicles With the same color. I considered the Iconic Silver, but it was too close to my silver Suburban that I just sold - so I went with the Ice Blue Silver fir a little variety.

If you are going to park outside, I think you will be happy with the Iconic Silver. I found my Suburban to always look clean and sharp from a distance even when it needed a bath.

Just my two cents and good luck!

When you get your truck, use it in good health. We appreciate your input on this forum.

dingle87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F150
If I were ordering a Lariat or Platinum, I’d be getting Smoked Quartz Metallic. By far the best color choice, too bad it’s not offered on Pro or XLT.

Beans

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura RDX, Toyota 4 Runner

That leaves:
Atlas Blue
Iconic Silver
Rapid Red

I have the star white and love it, but still wonder if Iconic Silver would have been a better choice. It catches my eye every time I see a picture. I’ve had a silve suburban and it alway looked clean.

Oregonal

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYLR, Bolt EUV
Occupation
Meh

That leaves:
Atlas Blue
Iconic Silver
Rapid Red

I have narrowed it down to Red, Star White, Smoked Quartz, or... nope that's it. Considering resale white always wins.
Sponsored